Makeup

"Soul." Maka sighed after they'd walked in and she'd thrown her bag on the ground. Soul rolled his eyes and began walking towards his room door.
"Soul! Quit ignoring me!" Maka demanded, grabbing his arm. Soul scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"This is, by far, the dumbest argument that we've ever had!" Maka declared.
"Maka! I saw the way you looked at him!" Soul retorted, breaking the silence.
"Soul, I needed to borrow a pencil, so I asked for one." Maka leveled with soul, her hands on his chest.
"I have pencils!" Soul reminded.
"You have two! And Blackstar always chews on them!" Maka screamed.
"Maka, I don't want you talking to him anymore." Soul stated.
"He sits right next to me, soul. I'll have to talk to him." Maka answered.
"Maka!" Soul yelled furiously.
"You're the worst partner ever!" They both declared in unison.
A long occurred filling each of them up with hurt.
"Maka, I didn't mean that." Soul apologized immediately.
"Me either." Maka sighed, wrapping her arms around soul's neck and smiling.
"You know I just want you all to myself." Soul smirked cupping her ass.
"Soul!" Maka giggled as he swooped her up.
"You know I love you." Soul stated, kissing her down her neck.
"Mmm soul!" Maka moaned lustfully.
Soul couldn't take anymore of this, so he laid her down on the kitchen table.
"I'm sorry, Soul. I know how jealous you get." Maka breathed as he ripped her shirt open and tossed it as side.
"I'm sorry maka. I know how friendly you are. You know I love you." Soul removed his clothing before getting to her skirt and pulling it off of her.
"Wait, Soul!" Maka laughed as he unhooked her bra and threw it on the ground.
"What?" Soul questioned mesmerized with Maka's chest.
"My eyes are up here." Maka blushed in humiliation.
"I know where your eyes are." Soul stated, moving his hand down to her underwear.
"Soul!" She gasped as he ripped it off of her.
"Shhh baby." Soul whispered into her ear, making maka even more wet. Maka gasped as soul entered her with no warning.
"Ah! Soul!" She moaned and scolded, wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Maka!" Soul groaned.
"Harder soul!" Maka begged. Soul smirked, he wanted her to beg for it. He went as slow as he could manage.
"Soul come on!" Maka begged.
"B-beg." Soul managed to squeak out.
"N-no- oK ok! Please soul! Please go faster!" She whined. Soul smiled and began ramming into her once again.
"Soul! Soul!" Maka screamed in pleasure.
"Oh god!" Soul groaned as he slipped in and out of her.
"Ah!" They sighed in unison as they both came.
The next day at the DWMA
"Oh hey maka was it?" The boy from yesterday questioned.
"Uh ya that's me." Maka answered.
"Can I borrow a pencil?" He questioned sheepishly,
"Oh sure." Maka smiled and handed him a blue pencil. Just as the boy grabbed the end of the pencil soul bursted through the door.
"Oh no." Maka groaned as soul locked eyes with her.