KidxLiz

"Oh shut up!" Liz groaned as kid began stressing out about whether Patty would keep their home symmetrical.
"Ok... Ok. Kid. Focus on something symmetrical. Anything." Liz suggested. Kid sighed and look up, staring shamelessly at Liz's chest.
"K-Kid... we're in public!" Liz hissed.
"You suggested it." Kid justified.
"And we're hardly in public." He quickly added, looking around. They were in and alleyway.
Alone.
... well alone together. 
"Kid." Liz breathed, taking Kid's hand and moving to a darker part of the alley.
"You're... sure?" Kid licked his lips.
"Well... the whole point was for you to know something symmetrical was here. You can't even see-" Liz was cut off by Kid, who groped her breasts.
"I don't need to see it, after all I can feel it." Kid whispered innocently.
"You're perfect. You're perfectly symmetrical." Kid complimented before smashing his lips against Liz's, symmetrical, lips. Liz blushed heavily as he dominated her. After a minute of heavy making out Kid couldn't handle himself anymore. He broke away.
"Liz... if it's alright with you... I've a different distraction." Kid suggested. Liz nodded and began removing her clothes, kid quickly kicking off his own.
"Hurry." Liz whispered as he pinned her hands above her head. He sat on top of her, pinning her down.
"I'm gonna fuck you into next week." Kid assured. Liz nodded eagerly in excitement. Kid smirked and slid inside of her, making her eyes widen.
"Moan." Kid grunted. Liz shook her head, biting her lip. Humiliation covered her entire face.
"Moan." Kid rammed into her harder and harder... until.
"Ah! Ah!" Liz didn't bother even attempting to stay silent anymore.
"Good girl. Good." Kid smirked as she continued to let lust escape her lips.
"Kid! Kid! Kid! Fuck!" Liz orgasmed, but Kid was relentless.
"We aren't done. We won't be until you cum 8 times." He smirked.
"Ah! N-no I can't handle that!" Liz whined, she was playing hard to get. She wanted this more than the world.
"Moan." Kid demanded again.
"N-no!" She arched on her back.
"Fine." Kid stopped, still inside her.
"K-kid wh-" Liz breathed.
"Beg." Kid smiled. Liz bit her lip.
"Beg." Kid demanded. Liz nodded slowly and blushed.
"O-oh kid... p-please fuck me!" She whined, squirming.
"What?" Kid smiled, cheekishly.
"Please! Kid fuck! Fuck me!" Liz felt shameful. But she was too desperate.
So kid did. He fucked her. 8 times.
"Ah! Kid right there!" Liz moaned. 3.
"Fuck yeah, baby!"  She squealed. 4.
"Again! Oh yes!" She begged. 5.
"More kid, more." She breathed. 6.
"Yes! YES!" 7. Kid pulled out, Liz whining in response. Kid roughly turned her over and slapped her ass.
"Symmetrical." He complimented as he shoved himself inside.
"Oh! Kid!" 8.