"Then don't Nick. I'm yours .." I told him and he grinned widely like he had won the lottery.

"I want to devour you and gently kiss all the wine off your nipples , then make love to you slowly over and over ...are you ready?" He asked and a shiver ran through my body making me nervous yet very excited.  I nodded and he carried me bridal upstairs to his room.

If I thought seeing him shirtless would make me pass out , I was wrong.

If I thought kissing him  was addictive, I was so wrong.

And if I thought after my first time, my feelings for him would lessen or diminish , I've never ever ever been so wrong.

My feelings for him have heightened. And his touch is all I will ever be able to think of.

It was a long long night.

**********

I could feel his member pressing against my butt early the next morning. His arms were tight around my waist and his face in my neck. I turned around and looked at him and watched him frown in his sleep.

"Cami." He said and I frowned. Why is he dreaming of her? I'm already getting jealous.
I tried to get out of his hold when he opened his eyes..

"Where are you going?" He asked in a deep husky baritone.

That's so hot!

I couldn't help but remember his voice and all the things he said to me last night.

Such a dirty mouth. Very dirty mouth.

But his tongue is magic.. and his fingers too.

And his...

Stop thinking about sex!

"J-just to the bathroom..I'll be back soon.."
I told him kissing him and he nodded and mumbled inaudibly. Even my voice sounded strained! I picked up his shirt on the floor and walked to the bathroom.

Walked ? More like wobbled !

As usual, it was huge and beautiful. I looked at my self in the mirror for a while. I looked flushed and my cheeks were as red as roses. My hair was all over the place and there were hickeys all over my neck underneath the gold necklace. I had wanted to take it off but he didn't let me. Something along the lines of "I want to fuck you with it on you.."

I washed my face with warm water and shrieked when I saw Nick standing behind me in the mirror when I Put my head up.

"Y-you scared me .." I told him looking at him through the mirror. I didn't even hear Jim come in.He just looked at me with a glint in his eyes and walked closer to me. For a second all I could think of was vampire diaries when the vampire's about to feed.

"Good morning baby.." he said kissing my cheek softly.

"M-morning" I muttered smiling.

"How did you sleep?" He trying to touch my boobs. I could feel him very prominently on my butt.

No restraint. None at all when it comes to him.

I can't even speak.

"Great." I moaned when he continued with his magic fingers.

"That's good to know." He said and I could feel his arrogant smirk through his voice. He turned me to face him and tried to take off the shirt I was wearing when I stopped him.

"Y-you're naked.." I muttered trying not to look at it.

"Yeah. And my friend down there loved the forbidden fruit last night.. he wants more.." he said pulling me closer.