39 | Hi?

I blinked as someone knocked on my door. Shouto was already in my living room, and I hadn't invited anyone over. I set down the popcorn and walked to my door, opening it curiously.

I blinked at the several teenagers, fidgeting slightly.

The only one I recognised was Midoriya, who I smiled slightly at. He beamed.

"Emiko! This is Todoroki and my class! They're the ones you sent that huge box of cookies to!"

Oh! I smiled slightly and waved. I was instantly tackled in a hug by numerous people. To my luck, Shouto had walked up behind me and managed to catch us all.

"Careful, you'll hurt her."

"Todoroki! What's up man! We came to meet the girlfriend you never shut up about!" A golden haired boy exclaimed.

"Yeah, we were sick of not knowing what she looked like properly. Your pictures suck."

My face heated up at the spiky blondes comment. When had Shouto taken pictures of me??

The bubblegum pink girl standing in front of me smiled brightly as she took my hands. "You're the girl who makes the amazing cookies! I love them so much it's unbelievable!"

Even if I could say something, I didn't have the chance. Everyone kept talking. It only took minutes before I began to feel overwhelmed and began shifting my weight from one foot to the other. Somehow Shouto noticed.

"Guys, calm down, you're being overwhelming." He explained. I dropped my gaze in shame, shifting a little more.

"Sorry! Right! We came for a reason!" Ashido, that was the bubblegum girls name, flashed a large grin at me. "So we found that one doosh that kissed you without your consent! He's fine but he won't be doing it again no matter the circumstances!"

I looked up abruptly, my mouth opening partially to say something, but they were already leaving, flashing smiles and goodbyes before closing the door behind them.

Shouto sighed. "There you go Emiko, my class you send baked goods to."

I let my hand drop and shook my head. "I have..absolutely no idea how to begin comprehending what just happened."

He laughed and pulled me in for a hug. "I apologize for them. Come on, Our movie is paused, but we were reaching a good part."

I nodded and hurried to the kitchen to grab our forgotten popcorn. I didn't even remember what we'd been watching. Oh, the matrix, that's right.

I snuggled with Shouto under the covers, loving how he warmed me up almost instantly. I knew he didn't particularly like to use his fire quirk for whatever reason, but I adored it. Who wouldn't? It literally made this side of him constantly warm, not to mention it was super freaking cool.

We were only about halfway through the movie when Shouto kissed me. I didn't mind, it was actually really nice, not forced or rushed, he was simply kissing me, and I had no problem returning it.

I broke away to smile, running my hand through his hair. "You're really cute you know that Shouto?"

He kissed me again, and I let him. He pulled away and pressed me to his chest, burying his face in my hair. "Emiko?"

"Yeah?"

"I want..." He inhaled deeply. "I want you to meet my siblings." I froze. "If you think it's too soon I don't mind waiting, but I'd like to introduce you formally to them, as my girlfriend."

I was silent, a thousand thoughts running through my mind. Shouto wanted us to meet, I was mute, he'd introduce us. How would I answer them? He wanted us to get along. Would they think I wasn't good enough because I had to write out my answers instead of just saying them? He wanted us to meet.

"......Alright, I think, I think I'd like to meet them too."

He pulled back for a moment, tilting my head and pressing his mouth firmly against mine. I didn't think I'd ever get used to the sparks and molten lava flowing through me as his arm trailed up my side.