22 | Festival Date

I smiled as I walked with Todoroki, enjoying our little date. To be honest, it felt like we were just hanging out, the only difference was how tingly I felt. We were walking around a festival, and he seemed to be having a good time. I hummed almost silently, looking around happily.

I smiled when IIda, Midoriya, and Uraraka spotted us and waved frantically. I lifted my hand in a small wave and they raced over with grins. Uraraka grabbed my hands excitedly.

"Isn't this so cool? I love festivals!" She exclaimed. I smiled brightly while nodding.

"Did you two come together?" Iida asked. "Join us!"

"That'd be so much fun!" Uraraka exclaimed. I smiled shyly, I couldn't tell her we were on a date while she held my hands hostage. "Will you guys come with us to the ferris wheel Todoroki?"

He shook his head. "Maybe later, we were going to get some cotton candy."

I nodded with a smile, and she released me.

Midoriya smiled brightly at us, mainly Todoroki. "We'll see you guys later then? Maybe during the fireworks?"

"Yeah." I nodded and they left, waving goodbye to us. Todoroki sighed. "Sorry."

I shook my head with a smile, assuring him that everything was alright. We were going to hang out with them later, I had no protests. Besides, this way I got cotton candy. I inhaled slightly as we started walking, slipping my hand into his and pulling us forward.

I relaxed when Todoroki didn't protest, instead walking with me to get cotton candy.