66

Harry-

"So the interviews were kind of boring is what you're really saying?" Beth said and took a bite of her panini. The pesto sauce dripping from the sandwhich and on the side of her lips.

"Yea, they were. They kept asking all the same questions." I huffed and took a sip of my beer. This beer taste good as hell. Something light and not to heavy.

"Hm." She nodded and wiped her mouth. "and the boys?"

"Same old same old." I told her "Annoying as ever." I chuckled. Even though i've been gone for a day, I do miss the boys. Hell, I've been with them since day one. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

"Stop it," She laughed and took a sip of her water.

"So have they found out who ransacked our house?" I leaned back in my chair and intertwined my fingers together.

"No, The detective never called. I guess they havent found anything yet." She shrugged her shoulders and placed her hair behind her ear. The wind was starting to pick up. But non the less it was a beautiful day.

I kind of find it hard to believe that they haven't found any evidence yet. Usually in TV shows they have evidence in a day or so. But then again that is only TV shows.

"So how do you feel about going to my moms tonight?" She looked at me and smiled.

How do I fell about going?

"I don't have a problem. What for?" I asked

" They want to see you and I even talked to your mom and she's going over tonight too." She pulled her coat closer to her.

That doesn't seem like a bad idea. I haven't seen my mum in what feels like the longest time. I also haven't seen Bethanys parents and I do miss her mums cooking. Yep, we're definetly going over.

"Fine by me."

Bethany-

"Hey," I poked my head through the bedroom door. "What are you wearing for tonight?"

I see Harry there by the nightstand. The dark royal blue towel around his waist. The water dripping from his hair onto his back and onto the towel. And let me just tell you one thing, back muscles. Holy fucking back muscles. You can see the out line of his shoulder muscles.

" I'm not sure. Probably dark jeans and a white shirt." He turned around and ran his hand through out his hair.

Muscles. Muscles everywhere. His chest is more defined. He has more abs and those are defined. The towel dips below his belly button and his outer V line. FUCK. He's looking so good right now.  Is this even the same Harry that left me to go on tour?

"Babe?" I see his hand waving and i look at him.