8

Harry's POV

"How is she? Is she doing alright?" Louis asked.

Louis and I were on our way to the beach. I asked if Bethany wanted to come with me, but she insisted on me going alone with him. She said she wanted to hang out with Claire anyways.

"Morning sickness. This morning she had it really bad." I said looking out the window.

"Damn. Just take care of her." He said.

Hello Louis. I do take care of her, thank you very much!

I looked over to my left and looked at Louis and shook my head.

"When are you and El going to try?" I asked awkwardly. I didn't want to ask about their sex life, but it would be great if they had a kid already.

" Soon, hopefully. Its too much right now, specially with our tour coming up."

did he just say tour coming up? Since when did we have a new tour?

"WHOA! WHAT TOUR?!" I yelled.

"Mate, whoa. Calm down. We leave in 3 weeks. Didn't Niall tell you? I told him to give you the heads up. Simon texted me and i told them to spread the word." he said focusing on the road.

"No.. fucken Niall..." I clenched my jaw and squeezed my fist. How stupid is he to not tell me? How am I supposed to tell this to Bethany? she'll be heart broken. I cant leave her. No way.

I heard him mumble something but I didn't want to ask what he said. maybe I should call management now and tell them she's pregnant.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed their number.

I talked to management for over and hour. I told them how Bethany was pregnant and they said that was fine. They told me that the news should be in the press sometime this week. They told me that I should be with her at all times and protect her. Hello, I do protect her and I do take care of her. Its good that they didn't have a problem with her being pregnant. They wished us both the best of luck and they hope to see me, Bethany and the baby soon.

Bethany's POV

"What about.. this dress?" Claire asked putting dresses in front of her body.

I scrunched my nose and shook my head.

"Orange is SO not your color." I took the dress out of her hands and put it back into the racks.

"What was I thinking." she shook her head and laughed.

"So, mom tell you the news yet?" I asked her. we rummaged throw a couple of racks before she found a dress she really liked.

She took the dress from the rack and held it up to inspect it. "What news?" she put the dress down and gave me a weird news.

Did mom not tell her? Maybe she wanted me to tell her on my own.

"Oh, well Claire. I'm pregnant."

it was silence for a couple seconds until she screamed.

"AHHHH!" she dropped the dress from her hands and hugged me.

"Congratulations! I cant believe im going to be an aunt!" she jumped up and down and clapped her hands.

"I know! Isn't it exciting?"

She nodded and pulled me out the store.

"What about the dress?" I asked as she grabbed my hand and we ran out the store.