61

Harry-

I hold the bag's handles in my hand as tightly as I could. I walk down the hall, passing al the rooms so I can get to the elevator as quick as possible. It's official, I'm finally going to go see Bethany.

"Harry? Is that you?" An English accent stopped me and I couldn't bare to turn around.

What the fuck is he doing here? And why on earth is he fucking here, right now?

I slowly turn my head to the left and look over my shoulder. Yep, it's definitely him. It's the one and only, Simon.

"Hi," I mumble and clear my throat. I turn around completely this time and face him. He's walking over to me, but I don't want to look at him. I look at the floor and put my other free hand in my pocket.

"Where are you going?" His voice is still a little far away, but with every step he takes me way, his voice is getting louder and clearer.

"Home," I say and finally look up. He's at an arms length distance from me. Just saying 'home' feels so right.

"You're going home?" He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

This could either be a good thing, or a bad thing..

"Yes," I say, and stand my ground. I'm going to go see Beth wether he likes it or not.

"Not on my watch, let's go." He turns around and walks to our room. I stand there and just look at him walk away.

"Harry, now." He stops and turns around and looks at me. I don't want to go back to the hotel room. I wanna go on a plane and fly back to London to see Bethany.

My feet betray me and hurriedly walk behind him. He knocks in the door and Zayn answers. We walk through, and I take the door from Zayn, and close it behind me.

"Boys," Simon nods to them and they smile. My elbow rest on the wall next to the door and I still hold the bag in my hand.

"So, Harry here," he points to me. "Has decided to leave to go home." He walks back and forth and I look at the boys. I don't see Louis, but a couple seconds later, I hear the bathroom door click shut and turn around to see Louis coming my way.

His eyes widen and I shake my head. "Told you he was coming," he whispers in my ear and I glare at him.

"What on gods green earth were you fucking thinking?" He spat.

"I was thinking I can go home and see my wife. That's what I was fucking thinking." I say back rudely.

How long is this conversation going to take?

"Oh so you think you can just leave and everything will be okay?" He dares to take a step closer to me and I stand up straight. "Your precious Bethany can manage." He said full or sarcasm

"Don't say my wife's name again." I took the extra step towards him. We were now chest to chest, and I was looking down at him and he was looking up at me.

"I'd advise you to back the fuck away before I fire you and hire someone else on the spot." He puffs his chest and I get even more angrier.

"You wouldn't fucking dare." I snarl.

"Try me." He squinted his eyes and I took a couple steps back.

"Now," he says and I look at him. "You can either quit your job and go home to see Beth, or, you can stay here and continue to have your job," he smiles and I want to throw my fucking back him. How can he say that? Of course I want to keep my fucking job, but I also want to go see my wife.

"WHAT THE FUCK," I yell and throw my bag on the floor.

"What will the answer be, Harry?" His words are laced with venom when he says my name.

I take my bag, and open it up and dump the contents on the bed that Liam and Niall are sitting on. I throw the bag and it hits the wall. I stand there, and glare at him.

"That's what I thought," he glares back and I just want to fucking punch him.
I want to just take his fucking neck and break it.

"Is there a reason you came?" Liam asks politely and Simon tears his glare away from me to answer him.

"Yes, I want you all to be ready by tonight. Dress nice cause I have some important news to tell all of you." He looks at everyone of us, including me.

"And Harry," he says my name.

I don't even bother to look. I don't care for him right now.

"Don't ever try to pull this shit again, because I will find out and you will be fired." He scoffs and I see a glimpse of him head to the door. I walk behind him and slam the door behind him as he exits.

"Asshole," I mumble and walk back to the bed.

"This is so fucked up." I pull my hair and take a deep breath.

"Again, I told you he was on his way, but you didn't want to listen." Louis glared at me and I glared back ten times harder.

"Now's not the fucking time Louis." I say through gritted teeth.

"Louis," Zayn looks at him and shakes his head.

"What the hell am I going to do." I groan and sit at the edge of the bed. "I need to go see her. I need to." I say to whoever is listening to me .

"You will, Harry. But you can't leave now. Maybe in a couple weeks simon will let you go? But you can't just leave like that." Niall is sitting next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I just fucking hate him right now." I scoff.

"Don't we all sometimes?" Niall laughs an I can't help but smile. "But he did give is an opportunity and formed us into a band. He created us, and for that, we have to go by what he says." He half smiles at me. "Try talking to him? Set out a deal."

Niall's right. During the X factor, when we had our own single auditions, none of us made it. It was Simon who thought we had it in us, and formed us into the band. With out him, we would be back to our old boring lives. I'd still be at the bakery as a part time job, and the other boys would be god knows where. I just want to go see Bethany. I don't care if it's for one day. I just want to see her and hug and kiss those soft lips of hers.

I need to speak to him later on and make a compromise. I'm determined to see her.

------

Hey guys! Hope you all enjoyed!!

This is some bad news but.. I am getting surgery in a couple days on my hand. I don't know when I'll be able to type again, but it won't be too long. Hopefully. Probably a month. Give or take.

Maybe when I'm on the hospital I'll write a short chapter? (;

Anyways, he didn't get to see Beth :( but what will Simon say to Harry when they try to talk? & the next chapter will be in Harry's pov again. So stay tuned!

(Sorry for any mistakes or autocorrect)

Love you guys xo