18

Harry's POV

Simon took off his coat, and placed it on the coat hanger. He sat down at the end of the table.

"You guys know about the tour right? And how we'll be leaving in 2 in a half weeks?"

We all nodded.

"Well..." He cleared his throat. "We will actually be leaving in 5 days." He said it way to fast.

"Wait. What did you just say?" I raise my hand to stop him.

"I said. We leave in 5 days." He adjusted the tie around his neck. It's weird to see him in a suit and tie. Usually he's in a t-shirt and jeans. Wonder what he's up to.

"Bloody hell. 5 days?!" That was Liam.

"You could have told us a week ago. Now all my plans are ruined." Zayn said.

"We can't leave in 5 days... Tha-.. That's just.."

"We are leaving in 5 days Harry. End of discussion." He looked at me with no emotion on his face.

I didn't try to talk back to him. I don't feel like fighting with him. This is total bullshit.

All I did was nod.

"And if someone can bring you to the airport, that would be lovely. Be there at 8 in the morning, sharp." He pointed to all of us.

"Okay." We said in unison.

"Well, I'm glad that went well. See you boys in five days." He stood up from his chair and grabbed his coat.

"And Harry.." He said, making his way to the door. He looked back at me.

"Yea." I looked up at him. I have a bad habit of playing with my hands when I'm nervous.

"Don't be late again." He said, and left the room.

My eyes were wide. All the boys snickered an I let out a huff, and put my head on the table.

"He caught you slipping!" Louis patted my head.

I swatted his hand away. I hate when people touch my hair. It's only okay when Bethany touches it.

"Five days huh?" Zayn looked at me.

"Yep. Five days." I didn't make eye contact with him.

"What are you going to tell Bethany?" I looked up and it was Liam who was talking.

"I don't even think I want to tell her." I groaned and put my head on the table again.

"You have too. Start kissing her, and then in the heat of the moment tell her you're leaving in five days." Niall suggested.

"You really need a girlfriend. You can't just do that. Not in the heat of the moment at least." I smirked.

"What are you going to do?" Louis asked, spinning in his chair.

"What are YOU going to do?" I repeated his question to him.

"I'll just tell Eleanor. She'll understand. It's not like I can stay forever." He was still spinning in his chair. Is he not dizzy yet?

I swear he acts like a child.

"I'll go to the store and bye her ice cream. Can't go wring there, right?" I looked at all of them desperately trying to get an answer out of them.

They all shrugged. Thanks guys. You're a lot of help. I know I can count on you for advice.

"I'm leaving. See you guys soon. " I got up from my chair and headed for the door.

"Tell us about the drama later!" Niall yelled out.

I opened the door, not turning around to face him, I flicked him off. I heard an 'ohh burn'. I think it was from Zayn.

I took the elevator and was in the lobby of the building. Yea, now I can take the elevator. I don't have to take no stairs.

I walked out of the elevator until I heard my name.

"Harry!" Some one yelled my name. I didn't know who it was. Although it sounded oddly familiar.

---

Who could it be ? :o

Comment or vote :p