2

"Beth! Wake up. Today's the big day!" That was probably my mother talking.

" I'm up. I'm up." I rubbed my eyes and pulled the comforter off of me.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I let the hot water drip on my skin. I was nervous as hell. Thank god this bath calmed me down a little bit. I really can not believe today is the big day. Today is my last day to be 'Bethany Ford'. More like a couple hours.

I got out and changed. Claire bought me some sweats and a sweater. The sweater an the pants were black. On the back of the sweater it said, ' Mrs. Styles.' Below that it said ,' 2-26-18' the date we are getting married. Which is today! I put those on and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning soon to be bride!" Claire wiggled her eye brows and handed me a plate with breakfast on it.

"Morning. Thanks. When is dad coming? Or is he meeting us at the alter?" I took my fork and cut a piece if the pancake off.

"He's meeting us at the alter. I can't believe today is the day! Oh, and the outfit looks good on you." She winked and walked to the stove to finish the pancakes.

It was really nice of her to make me breakfast. Hopefully I would be able to keep down what I eat. I feel like I could throw up because of how nervous I am.

I wanted to text Harry and tell him a couple things.

To: Harry

Morning groom! I can't wait to see you in that tux (; I am so nervous I can throw up. But I won't, so don't worry. Can't wait to just be married already. I love you. Xo

I sent him the text and put my phone on the table. I got up and went to the sink to wash my plate. A couple minutes later my phone buzzed.

From : Harry

Morning my beautiful soon to be bride! I can't wait to see your gorgeous self walk down the aisle. Please don't be nervous, I am as nervous as you. I'll see you in a couple hours. I love you! Xx

I smiled at the message and turned my phone off.

"Ready for make up and hair?" My mom came into the kitchen and asked me.

I nodded and she took me into my sisters room.

I told her that I wanted my hair to be up in a bun with my bangs hanging down. She nodded and went straight to work on my hair. I told my mom that I wanted a lot of make up on, but not too much make up. She nodded too and went straight to work.

*****

"Done!" Claire said.

"Let me just put this lip gloss on her, and.... Done. Ready to see your self?" My mom asked and I nodded. I was so eager to see what I looked like.

Claire turned the chair around so that I was facing the mirror.

I gasped at what I looked like.

"What? Do you not like it?" Claire said in a worried tone.

"No. I love it! I just look so beautiful. Thank you guys." I got up from the chair and huged them both.

I had an hour and a half until the wedding began. I wonder how Harry is holding up.

Harry's POV*

"Today is the big day lad." Niall patted my shoulder .

"I know." I nodded and paced back and forward.

"Don't be nervous. Everything is going to turn out alright." Louis said.

I nodded and still paced back and forward.

"Ready to do your hair Harry?" Lou asked.

"Yea." I stopped pacing and walked into the room with her. Since we stayed at Zayns house, Lou decide to meet us here so she can help me get ready.

"The usual hair due?"

"Yes. She loves the curls." I winked and sat down.

A couple minutes passed bye and she was done with my hair.

"I can't believe out of the boys, you're the first one getting married." Lou helped me with my tux making sure everything looked perfectly.

"Aye, just cause I was known as the 'flirt' doesn't meet I could hold down a relationship!" We both laughed and she was about to put on my tie.

"I know. I was just teasing you. I just can't believe you're getting married." She put my tie on an adjusted it for me.

"Crazy right? But I do need to start my life already. I love Bethany and I want to start a family with her one day." I smiled and looked at Lou.

"You are just so cute. Just have a baby so Lux can have a friend." She pinched my cheek and I swatted her hand away.

She told me I was finished and that I looked handsome. All the boys were already done getting ready and they were just waiting on me. I took one final look in the mirror before I go down stairs. This is it. Today is the day I'm getting married.

"Ready?" I asked coming out of the room.

They all nodded and we made our way into the limo. We were off to the alter.

"Hope the paps don't destroy the wedding." Liam said looking out the window.

"I hope they don't either." I said.

I couldn't control how nervous I was. My leg was shaking uncontrollably and my hands were sweating.

"Harry, calm down. You're going to get yourself more worked up." Louis said putting his hand in my shoulder.

"What if I say something stupid? I'm just nervous." I smiled lightly and looked at my hands.

"You won't. Just breathe and stay calm. Today is your special day." he smiled and I felt the limo come to a stop.

We all got out and sure enough there were a couple paps there. I didn't let it bother me. I went into the alter. She should be on her way. A couple minutes after I got to the alter, everyone started coming in. This is it. In a matter on 20 minutes I'm going to be married.