47

Chapter 47

___________________

This is all a disaster. Why doesn't my mom think I'm capable of handling myself? I know I could and I handle myself all the time. That shit pisses me off.

I groan and put my hands on my stomach. If I get too stressed out it can hurt the baby. I need to be less stressed now. Lets think about some other things.

I have a doctor appointment in five days. That means that I have to call the doctors and tell them I'm going, then after that I can go to the stores and look at new sofas and tables and oh god I feel like I have no time!

what ever I think about I get even more stressed! just stop thinking Bethany.

A big sigh escapes my lips and Claire clears her throat. I forgot she was even here for a second.

"Beth I'm sorry that I brought that u-"

"Don't." I stop her from talking. "Please. I have a headache and I don't want to talk about it. I'm already stressed as it is."

"Sorry." She apologizes.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, sitting more properly on the couch.

"Do you not want me here?" She points to where she's sitting.

"I meant, I thought you had work?"

"I was on my way to work. Until mom called and said something bad happened." She picked at her nails.

"So you didn't really know what happened?"

"No." She lightly laughed "that's why I asked you what happened." She said in a duh tone.

"Oh." I laughed back.

"How are you going to tell him?" Claire asked.

"Tell who?"

"Harry."

Oh.. Harry..

If my life could not be anymore worser, it most certainly has now.

I know Harry is not going to tolerate this. He's going flip shit when I tell him what happens. I don't want to tell him. I know what's going to happen.

"I don't know Claire. I'm just going to run away."

Yea that sound like a great idea Bethany. Just run away.

"Nice try. I can see the head line now. 'Bethany runs away from Harry while he's on tour." She put her hands up pretending to read the headline.

"Very funny." I glared at her.

I was beginning to get tired and my head hurt really bad. I got up from the couch and stretched.

"Where are you going?" She got up also and followed me.

I walked to the front door and grabbed my suitcase and purse.

"I'm going to bed." I told her.

"Okay. I'm going to go grab some of moms food and take it home with me." she said and walked away.

I passed my mom and dads room. Light didn't appear beneath the door way, so they're probably sleeping.

I opened the door to my bedroom and smiled.

It looked the same. Nothing looked different. My bed was still positioned in the same place and my desk still had picture frames and my old laptop. the ribbons and trophy's were still in the exact place also.

I sat down on the bed and looked around my 'old' room. I can still remember the last memory I had in this room. It was the day when I packed all my belongings and moved in with Harry. That day was filled with sadness, but happiness also.

*flash back*

" Claire, hand me my shirts in my drawer please." I pointed to the dresser.

I was on the floor in my bedroom tapping a box shut. Todays the day I'm moving in with my future husband. I successfully tapped the box with out getting pieces of tape bundled up or in my hair. Yes, I was still living with my parents because I was going to school to become a dentist and couldn't afford my own rent. Don't judge me.

"Here" She threw the shirts with such force and they hit me in my face with .

"I said HAND them to me." I rubbed my cheek and out emphasis on the word hand.

"Baby." She stuck her tongue out at me.

She's so annoying, but I am going to miss her. I put the box that I had just finished taping, next to the door along with the other boxes that were there. We're almost done.

I grabbed a new card board box and sat down on the floor. I picked up the shirts she threw at me, and started to fold them.

"Do you really have to go?" She sat in front of me and grabbed a shirt and folded it.

The look on her face made me want to just hug her and never let her go. She's my little sister and I love her to death. I know its going to be different for her when I'm not here in the house anymore. She'll be by herself.

" Sorry Claire Bear. I do have to go. One day you'll move out of the house too." I put my hand on her hand and ruffled her hair around.

"Don't call me that." She scoffed and fixed her hair. She handed me the shirt she folded.

I took the shirt from her and put it in the box.

"I just don't want you to get so caught up in your life, that you'll forget about me. I mean, he's famous and everything and what if I can't ever see you?" She frowned and folded another shirt.

"Claire, I am NEVER going to forget about you. You're my little sister and I love you. And I can care less if Harry is famous. I love him for him. Don't look at him that way. Look at him for just him.You can come visit me and Harry whenever you like." my tone was serious. Why would she ever say that I would forget her? Is she nuts? " Just not in a couple weeks cause we have to decorate the house and stuff."

A small smile appeared on her face.

"I think that's it." She looked around the room.

"I think so." I looked around the room also and tapped the box shut. I walked over to the rest of the boxes and placed it on another box.

"Wait are you not going to take the pictures and laptop and all you ribbons and trophy's?"

"No. The pictures can be left here. and the laptop was old. Remember mom and dad got me a knew one because I was in college but now I'm not anymore cause I had to drop out because I started dating Harry for a while and our lives got too hectic? and the ribbons and trophy's can stay." I laughed.

" Oh yea! I can't believe you dropped out."

" I mean, I'm disappointed, but I don't regret my relationship with him. He's my future husband after all." I winked at her.

"Ha, and then they got all mad that you dropped out and stuff." she laughed.

"Eh, they got over it." I waved it off. " You go to school and don't drop out." I pointed to her.

"I will." she smiled

she walked over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Love you."

"Love you too Claire Bear." I kissed and patted the top of her head.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there is still more to the flash back, except it will be in the next chapter.

enjoy. & guys, if you don't understand something in the book, message me, don't put it in the comments.

next update will be in 3 days :)

love you peeps!