17

(Still Harry's POV)

I took my Audi. I left Bethany the range rover incase she needed to use it. It's much safer than the Audi.

I was driving down the street, when my phone rang. Thank god I have blue tooth.

I pressed the button on my steering wheel. It's cool because I can talk to whoever I want to while i'm driving, but not hold the phone.

I saw the caller I.D on who was calling. It was Zayn.

"Aye Zayn. What's up?"

"Hey mate. Where are you?" He asked.

I put on my blinker an made a right turn.

"I'm like 5 minutes away. Did something happen?" I asked.

I came to a red light. Damn. I'm already like 5 minutes late. Hopefully Simon doesn't yell at me.

"No. Nothing happened. Simon is running late too. Just want you to get her on time, but looks like your running late too." He lightly laughed and I nodded.

"I'll be there shortly." I promised and we hung up.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out quickly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Simon getting out of his car.

Shit. Shit. Shit!

I locked my door and ran inside the tall building. I pressed the button for the elevator, but the elevator didn't open yet.

I heard Simons voice talking to Melinda. She's the girl that's in the front desk.

Shit! I need the elevator to open up! I heard footsteps getting closer. I can't let him see me. He hates it when we are late. Not just me, but any of the boys.

The elevator still didn't open up. I had to take my other options, the stairs.

I ran to the door that leads to the stairs and started making my way up them. I passed floor 1. To bad he's on the 12th floor. I ran up those flights of stairs like there was no tomorrow. I started taking double the steps. I am getting such a work out.

Only 2 more flights left. Even though I wanted to just stop, I couldn't. I needed to be in his office, before he gets there. I reached the door to the 12th story and pushed it open. I heard the elevator door ding. It's going to open. I took a right and went to room 23 on the 12th floor. I ran down the hall and flung open the door.

I saw the first seat I laid my eyes on and sat on it, only to fall down flat on my butt. I hate wheelie chairs. I got up an sat back on it, pulling myself closer to the table.

"Harry? Everything okay?" Louis looked at me weird.

"Pretend we're laughing" I told them an laughed like a maniac.

They all have me weird glances, but I didn't care.

The door opened and there stood Simon.

I stopped laughing, and covered it up with a cough.

Simon cleared his throat and stood there.

"Boys, I have some news for you."

Me and the boys exchanges curious faces of what he might say. I wonder if it's a good or a bad thing.

--

What do you guys think?

:) vote or comment.