10

Bethany's POV*

Be ready by 6? What did he mean by that? Wait. Where we going to Anne's house? I hope he called his mother.

It was already 1 o'clock. Harry is out and about having a fun time. While I'm here at home bored. What do us girls do when we're bored? Well, we do our make up, we do our hair, our nails, and toes. Maybe I'll do just that.

My toes do need to be painted. I went to the bathroom and looked in the medicine cabinet. There was a royal blue and neon pink color. I decided to go with the royal blue color.

In about 30 minutes, my toes were done! Why go to a salon when you can paint your toes by yourself? It's cute, because Harry notices the little things about me. If I get new earrings, he'll compliment them. I'm sure he'll compliment my toes that I painted my self.

Harry's POV

"And one more shot. Be crazy!" The photographer said.

I jumped on Louis's back and threw my fist up in victory. Liam jumped into Niall's arms and Zayn was in the middle of us. The flash went off and that was the last shot we took.

"All done." The photographer said.

We nodded and walked to the dressing rooms.

"Lets go out for lunch!" Niall suggested.

"Lunch sounds good right now." Liam said.

"I agree." Louis and Zayn said at the same time.

They all looked at me waiting for my response.

"Um, I don't know guys." I put my hands in my pocket and looked at the ground.

"Come on Harry, we haven't really hung out. We miss you." Liam walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll text Beth and let her know." I took my phone out and texted her.

To Beth:

Hey, I'm going out to lunch with the boys. If you want me at home with you, I can ditch them.

From Beth:

Don't be silly Harry. Go have fun, but not too much fun :) I love you. Be home before 6. xox

To Beth:

I love you more. I will xx

I put my phone in my pocket and told the boys I was able to go.

(At Burger Paradise)

"Does this restaurant only sell burgers?" Zayn looked through the menu.

"It is called Burger paradise. Duh!" Louis said, with such sass.

A couple minutes later we all ordered a burger and waited for our food to come out. In the mean time, we all chatted.

"Are you guys excited for the new tour?" Liam asked all of us.

"About that.." I started to say.

"When where you going to tell me, Niall?" My gaze was directly on his.

"Oh, sorry. I must have forgot." He weakly smiled at me.

"This is bad." I put my hands on my face.

"Why bad?" Louis asked.

"I can't leave Beth. Not when she's pregnant. I need to protect her. What if something bad happens." I told them.

"We're only away for 2 months! That's not bad." Niall butted in.

"That's not bad? THAT'S NOT BAD?! That's two fucking months I won't be with her. I just.... I just don't want her to be sad. I need to be there and support her. I'm afraid if I tell her, she won't talk to me." I took a sip of my water and played with the straw.

"She won't stop talking to you. She new, from the moment she came into that relationship, this was going to happen. It's your job Harry. She knew damn well you had to leave at some point. You left her before to go on tour, I'm sure it's not going to be any different." It was Zayn speaking.

Zayn was right. It is my job. I just don't want to leave Beth behind. Not in times like this.

"I'll tell her tonight." I told them.

They all nodded and our food came out. This food was delicious! Best burger I have ever had. The way the meat melts in your mouth is just.. Words can't even describe how good it taste.

I looked down at my watch. It was 4:56. Shit. I need to get home. I told Beth I would be there before 6.

"Sorry boys, I have to go." I took one bite of my burger and took out 10$ from my wallet. I placed it on the table and got out of my seat.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked with a mouth full of food.

"Dinner reservations."

"Can I have your burger?" Niall was eyeing my burger.

"Sure. See you all later." I waved at them and went to go get a taxi.