27

Harry's POV

"Hey guys." Beth waved to the rest of the boys.

"Hey." They said back.

I didn't feel like talking, so I just gave them all a nod.

"I'm going to miss you." She said in a kid voice.

I laughed and pulled her in for a cuddle.

"I'm going to miss you more babe." I kissed the top of her head and rested my chin on it.

"Alright boys. It's time to go." Liam clapped his hands and started walking off.

"Oh no." Beth whined. She hugged me tighter , not wanting to let me go.

"Please don't make this hard." I begged "please."

"I love you, so much." She kissed my lips and I kissed back. "Call me later, okay?"

"I will. I love you. I love you. I fucking love you." I kissed her lips again and pulled out of the hug.

"Bye Harry." Her voice was small and she waved good bye.

"I love you Bethany." I repeated, grabbing my luggage and walking backwards.

"I love you too Harry." She waved again and walked away.

I saw her walk away and leave the airport. I turned around and walked on the airplane.

"How're you feeling?" Niall asked as I took a seat next to him.

"Horrible." I groaned, plopping down in the seat. I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

"Two months will fly by soon. Don't worry mate." He patted my shoulder.

I hope what he's saying is true. I want these two months to fly by so fast just so that I can be with Bethany.

Bethany's POV

I closed the car door and cried. He's gone. He's gone for two fucking months. What the actual fuck am I going to do while he's gone?

It's not like I can just get on a plane and see him when ever I want too. I mean I can do that but.. It's pointless because he won't have any time for me. Why did I have to marry a guy that's in a famous boy band?

----

Sorry it's short :( I have practice. Kill me now -_-