38

"And this green button will secure and alarm all the doors." He pointed to the green button.

Harry promised me that he would get Home security to come to our house, so they could put alarms through out the house. And he kept that promise.

"Okay." I nodded at what he was saying.

"When you customize your code, you press the blue and white button at the same time. And when you leave and come home, you put in the code, & press the green button. If the door opens it will tell you." He showed me the buttons.

How the hell do people know how to work these things? It all looks really confusing..

All I did was nod my head when he showed me the buttons.

"Other than that," he clapped his hands together. "That's about it. Have any questions, call the number at the bottom and well answer them for you." He handed me the papers and shook my hand.

"Thank you." He opened up the door and he left.

This is confusing, but it doesn't really look hard. All I have to do is what he told me to do. which is to click buttons.

Yep, that sounds about right.

I did what he said and put the code in. I pressed the blue and white button at the same time and put in the code , 2332.

I pressed the green button and it made a little 'ding' sound. That must mean everything is alarmed.

Now I feel safer.

I texted Harry and told him that everything went okay.

To: Harry

Everything went good. The house is now alarmed and safe. Thank you for calling :)xo

From: Harry

I want you to feel safe babe. It's no big deal.

To: Harry

But I still don't feel as safe, because something is missing..

From: Harry

What?

To: Harry

You.

From: Harry

I love you, so much xx

I read the text and smiled. I do feel safe now that the house is alarmed. But I would feel even safer if he was here. I always, one hundred percent, feel so much safer when Harry is around.

No doubt about it.

I texted him an ' I love you too.' And went to the bedroom to go fold my laundry.

I wonder if Mrs. Owens is awake and doing better. Maybe I will go later and check up on her, since I didn't get to go the other day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yes. I know its short. & I'm sorry but I have loads of history homework to do and I have practice :(

but here's an update because you guys have been begging for one.

& I DO HAVE A KIK NOW! ( even though I hate it!)  I made one for you guys so that you guys can send me your covers, if you made one or if you would like to make me one :)

my kik is: Cheerbabi23

& thanks for everyone who made me one! I love them all :)