55

Bethany's pov

' I wanted to hear your voice.'

Those words made my heart flutter. I feel nervous just talking to him. I still get nervous when Harry calls or when he's near me. Is that normal?

"Aww. I miss you." I whispered

"I miss you more than anything too, Beth." He laughed a tiny bit at the end.

Is he still mad at me? Does he hate me? Does he still even love me?

Whoa. Slow down Beth.

A couple of seconds passed before we spoke.

"Beth,"

"Harry," we both said at the exact same time.

"You first." I gestured.

"I'm sorry I acted that way. I know I'm a fuck up and shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I was just upset that you didn't tell me. Don't be afraid. I want you to tell me what's going on." He sighed.

Why would he ever say that he's a fuck up? I hate how he's putting himself down for the mess that I created. This all wouldn't of had happened if I just would have told him from the get go.

"Harry, you're not a fuck up. I am. I was just scared to tell you cause I knew you would react that way. I'm sorry." I sighed also.

"Don't you ever say that you are a fuck up, Bethany."

I know he's trying to make me feel better, but this really is all my fault. Since I was still sitting in a pretzel shape, I rested my elbows on the sides of my knees.

"So are we back to normal now?" I asked

I feel like I broke up with and I'm asking him if we can still be friends.

"Yes babe."

If he was sitting down right in front of me, I guarantee you that he would have a huge smile on his face.

"Good," now I was smiling.

"So, anything new? How's the house?" He asked.

I though for a moment if anything recent happened. Nothing really important.

"Uhm," I pondered. "Not really. The weather is getting chillier and the house is fine now. I just have to repaint it."

"That's good to hear," he yawned again. "How's the baby?"

He's tired and I know he wants to go to sleep. It's cute how he is willing to stay up just to talk to me.

"Harry, you should get some sleep." I told him.

"No. I-I wanna talk to you." His words were becoming slurred.

"I'll tell in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up and sighed a sigh of relief. Everything's back to normal now.

----

Two days later.

"Hey," I opened up Claire's car door. "You're late." I huffed and plopped down on the seat.

"Sorry that I was being the best sister ever and stopped by Starbucks and got you a pumpkin spice latte." She said sarcastically.

I buckle in my seatbelt and she hands me the small cup. I smelled it and smiled. It smells delicious.

"Thanks." I looked over at her and she smiled.

She really is the best sister ever.

About fifteen minute later we made it to the doctors office.

"What's your name?" The lady at the front asked me.

"Bethany styles." I simply told her.

"I'm going to go sit." Claire whispered and tapped my shoulder. I nodded and she went to go sit down.

The lady opened up the folder, which I suppose is mine, and looked through the papers. "Checkup?" She looked up at me.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Doctor will be with you in a couple minutes." She smiled and turned around in her chair.

I walked over to Claire and sat down. Where's my latte when I need it? Oh yea, I left it in the car. Whoops.

Me and Claire chatted for a little bit until the doctor called my name.

--

"Everything looks perfect." The doctor said, looking at the screen. "You're two and a half months pregnant. Almost three."

I smiled. Everything is going good. The baby is growing at the right pace and is over all very well.

"Any questions?" He asked looking at me.

"Can I get pictures?" I smiled.

He nodded and wiped the jelly substance off my stomach. I lowered my shirt and sat up.

"You're good to go Mrs. styles." He opened the door an both Claire and I walked out.

I walked to the front and she handed me my pictures. "See you soon." She smiled an I smiled back.

"Ready?" Claire got her keys out of her purse.

"Wait," I stopped her and went up to the window. I moved the blinds with my hands and saw them.

Oh no

"Fuck." I whispered and grunted.

"What's wrong?" She came up behind me and looked for herself. "Oh lord, that's not to bad." She shrugged.

Not bad? They follow me everywhere! We'll almost everywhere. I hate the paps sometimes. This is like a repeat of when Melinda took me here for the first time, except now it's with Claire.

Can't I catch a break.

"Come on, let's go." She grabbed me arm and pulled me out the door. As soon as the flashes went off she let go of my arm and smiled. Why the fuck is she smiling? This isn't a photo shoot.

I power walked to the car and pulled the handle but of course, it was locked.

"Open up the door!" I yelled. I just want to get in the damn car and go home. All this flash is giving me a damn headache.

"Hold on." Claire said.

I look over and see her standing behind the car posing for the camera. what the hell is she doing?

I walked over and yanked her by her arm.

"What the hell." She pulled back and I let go of her arm.

"Open the car, now." I said through my teeth.

She unlocked the door and I got in and put on my seatbelt.

"What the fuck Bethany." She huffed and started the car.

"What?" I glared at her.

"Why did you have to be rude? You just don't yank me by my arm when people are taking pictures of me." She scoffed.

"Are you fucking serious Claire? They aren't taking pictures of you just because. It's going to be for a story that they're going to create. It wasn't for a photo shoot." I shook my head.

"Just cause you don't like them doesn't mean that I don't. If they want to take pictures let them." She picked up her phone and went on Twitter. She's probably looking to see if the photo trended.

"I do like them, they're just always there and it would be nice for some privacy. But of course I have a sister who stands there and poses for them and you shouldn't be texting and driving." I folded my arms and looked out the window

"Give me a break. I just think your jealous Beth that-"

I tuned out on whatever else she was saying. This shouldn't be blowing up into a big fight. I closed my eyes and threw my head back on the seat.

Breath in and out Beth. In and out .

"Shit, my phone." She sighed.

I felt the car swerve a little and I opened my eyes.

"CLAIRE WATCH OUT." I yelled and grabbed the door handle.

----------

Oh no.