11

Bethany's POV

Harry should be here any minute. I should get changed. I want to dress in something cute and comfortable.

So, I decided to wear my strapless black dress. It's knee length in the front, and long in the back. I put a brown belt around my waist. I got my brown sandals and put them on. I put my hair in a side braid, and put in some pearl earrings. I sprayed my Hollister perfume on me, got my purse and went to the living room to wait for Harry.

"Babe, I'm home! Lets go!" Harry called out.

I turned off the TV and went to the front door.

"You look lovely. I like your new nail color." Harry said, and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you." I blushed and we walked out the door an into the car.

"Got the keys?" He asked

"Yep." I took them out of my purse and threw them at him. He caught them, & we got in and drove off.

---

"I hope you like pot roast. Is that okay with you guys?" Anne asked us

We all sat at the dinner table. It was Harry, me, Gemma, and Anne.

I sat next to Harry.

"Perfectly fine." I smiled at her.

"Here, i'll help you." I got up from my chair and made my way over to help her.

"Don't be silly darling, go sit down. I have this." She gave me a reassuring smile, and I nodded.

I walked back over to the table and sat in my seat. Harry and his sister were making small talk.

"So Bethany, how's it like to marry my brother?" She scoffed and took a sip of her coke.

"Don't fucking start." Harry said through gritted teeth. He gave her. the death look and she gave him one back in return.

I placed my hand on Harry's knee to calm him down. He placed his hand over mine and I gave a gentle squeeze on his knee.

"Hey! No fighting at the table you two, I mean it." Anne gave them the 'look' and they nodded.

Anne gave me my plate and I said thank you.

"So, how's everything going?" Anne asked Harry and I.

I swallowed my food before answering.

"Great. And you?"

"Absolutely fine." She smiled and I nodded.

"So harry, are you excited for the new tour?" She cut into the meat and looked at Harry.

Did she just say new tour? What is she talking about?

"Uhh, mum. Know's not the time." Harry looked at his mom, and she just nodded her head.

I finally spoke up.

"What tour?" I looked at Harry.

"You didn't tell her?" Gemma butted in.

I shook my head.

"Wait.. You actually didn't... Tell her.. Did you?" Gemma looked at Harry, but he was focused on eating dinner.

"What tour Harry?" I said in a stern voice.

"It's nothing." He said back to me.

"Go on Harry. Tell her about the tour."I heard Gemma say.

"Excuse me." I looked at Anne and got up from my chair. I couldn't take this in all at once. I went out the front door and sat on the stairs. Fresh air wouldn't hurt.