64

Harry-

Here we go. This is it.

After I got out the cab, I ran to the front door. I don't have my key on me, so I can't open the door. I look at my watch. She shouldn't be asleep. It's to early. I grab my carry on in my hand and rang the door bell.

Can she just hurry up and open it so I can tackle her with hugs?

A couple seconds go by before she opens the door.

She looks beautiful. Way to beautiful. She has a coat in her hand, and she's trying to unbutton the coat. She's so damn cute.

"I'm sorry, I really don't have time for-" she says, but doesn't look up at me.

"Bethany," my voice was husky. Damn, why does she look so gorgeous right now?

She finally looks up and drops everything. She gasps and her hands go to her mouth.

"Hi," I say and walk in. She takes a step back and I feel a little uneasy.

I take in her appearance slowly. It looks like she's grown an inch, or two. Or maybe it's because of the heels. Her stomach got bigger since the last time I saw her. And she looks very fancy for some odd reason? Where is she going?

"Hi babe," I breath out and smile. I put my bag on the floor. My cheeks already hurt from smiling so much.

"Harry?" She whispers and steps closer to me. "This can't be real. This has to be a dream." She shakes her head.

"Nope, I'm really here." I smile and she pounces on me. Her smell hits my nose, and it feels good to smell her. I've always liked that perfume she wore. Her hands are around my neck, and mine are around her lower back. I want to give her the biggest squeeze ever, but I know I can't.

"I can't believe you're here," she muffled and laughed into my shoulder and I laughed." I missed you so much!"

"I love you," the words fell out my mouth easily.

She let go of me and cupped my face. She looked at me for a moment before kissing me. How I've missed her lips on mine so much. I've been dying to kiss her for what seems like ages!

"I love you more." She smiled and I kissed her once more. She bent down and picked up her coat, along with a purse.

"Might I ask why you look so fancy?" I took the coat from her and unbuttoned it for her.

"Oh.. Um.." She looked around the room and didn't make eye contact with me.

"Something wrong?" I held the coat in my hand and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm going out to dinner," she stood in place and rotated side to side a little bit. "With Claire." She lowly whispered and cleared her throat.

She reached for her coat, but I tugged it away from her.

"Claire? You're going to dinner with Claire?" I re said what she just said.

"Yea. Would you like to come?" She smiled and I couldn't be mad at her. Maybe it would be good to talk to Claire and set things straight. I would be the bigger person.

"I don't think so. I'm a bit tired," I lied and gave her, her coat. I grabbed my bag, and headed to the bedroom. I have it a second thought. Now way in hell, would I go to dinner with her.

"Come on love, I know you guys aren't on the best of terms, but.." She followed me, and we stopped in the hallway.

"I think I'll just lie down," I turned around and smiled at her. I know me and Claire aren't on good terms, but what about me and Bethany?