72

It's peaceful where I am. I see Harry and the baby playing in the drive way of the house. I was right, it ended up being a boy. We decided to name him Rome. A perfect name for a perfect little boy. He looks just like Harry. The chocolate curls and that lovely smile. Can't forget those dimples.

Harry picks him up and throws him up gently and catches him. His laugh rings through my ears and I can't help but smile. Both of my boys. The sun is shining and my heart is full. I'm next to Harry and Rome is saying "mama". Harry is holding him up as I tossel Rome's hair and fix it. His curls are so lucious and feel like Harry's. The wind, the sun, everything feels peaceful and perfect. What a perfect dad Harry is. The love he shows Rome is like no other. He was meant for this role. He was meant to be a father and spread his love and kindness. Harry is still throwing Rome in the air and his laugh keeps getting funnier and louder until it fades away.

Beeping.. beeping is all I hear. I feel cold and my stomach is In pain.

"I don't understand how it happened." I faintly hear Harry's voice.

"She fell on her stomach Mr. Styles. With that much pressure and force or her falling, the baby had no chance of survival." Another voice who I assumed was the doctor.

My baby had no chance of survival? What is he talking about? What happened with my baby?

"It seems like someone's awake." I hear foot steps getting closer. I gently open my eyes and see Harry and the doctor beside me on either side.

"Hi precious." Harry gently smiles. I still feel a bit groggy but I can see his eyes are blood shot red and poofy.

"Baby." I whisper, and place my hand on the side of his face, giving a gentle smile back.

"Hi Bethany, I'm Doctor Diez. Your surgery went great and you'll be in recovery in no time." He stated.

"I'll let you rest. Let me know if you need anything." He told Harry and he nodded.

"What happened?" I had no recalection of what happened.

"What's the last thing you remembered?." Harry asked. He pulled up a chair and sat next to me, holding my hand.

"Uhh.. I don't.. I don't know." I place my hand on my temples. " something to do with Claire and being at her house?" I think. I do remember seeing Claire but that's about it.

"Why am I here? My stomach fucking hurts so bad." I wince and try to position my self on the bed in a more comfortable way.

"The baby.. it.." He didn't get the words out before his head fell into my hand and he started crying.

"What?" I say shocked. What's going on.

"The baby didn't make it." He squeezes my hand and now I'm numb.

"You went to Claire's and her and Marcus were basically holding you at gun point and you tried to run away and fell down the stairs and landed right on your stomach. The baby had no chance of survival Bethany." Tears kept streaming down his face. My poor baby.

I know Harry is talking to me but everything seems slow motion right now. My baby.. the one thing I always wanted to become was a mom. To have a child with Harry and watch it grow up to be a wonderful human being. To go through all the mile stones and enjoy every moment. Why couldn't my baby be okay? Why can't I be a mom like everyone else? Why did this have to happen to me?

"Did we know what it was?" I managed to spill out.

"Yea, it was a boy." He frowned. "He would have been just like me. I know it." He shook his head and sighed. Resting his head back on the hospital bed.