50

Harry's POV

"What do you mean they weren't there?" I asked Niall

"I slipped the card in the door and I looked around and they weren't there." He shrugged and plopped down on the bed.

"Hmm. Who knows where they went."

Four and half hours went by, and the remainder of the boys were still gone. Where the hell did they go? I've been stuck with Niall..

I was on my laptop and was on twitter. I felt my phone buzz beside me and picked it up.

A text from Liam.

From: Liam

You still at the hotel with Niall?

Of course Liam, where else would I be?

To: Liam

Yea. Where are you guys?

From: Liam

We'll explain. Don't leave or go anywhere.

I wasn't planning on going anywhere today. I just want to relax today because tomorrow, we have concerts.

From: Liam

Be there in 5

Sure enough, they were already knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" Niall got up from his bed and walked to the door.

"Boys. Let them in." I closed my laptop and the boys came in.

"Hey." I greeted them, and they greeted me back. Zayn was holding a plastic bag in his hand. He walked over to the chair and set it down, and then sat on Niall's bed.

"So where were you guys?" I asked them.

"It's a long story." Louis sat down at the edge of my bed.

"I've got time. Oh and why did you guys leave so early?" I asked another question.

" Well I was watching this movie and in the movie this girl had a candy called razzels and they looked so good so I made the boys go with me to the gas station and we found them!" Liam dug into his jean pocket and pulled out the sweet. " and then after that we got breakfast and just basically toured Miami."

"That's nice." I smiled.

"But Harry, while we were at the gas station, I found something." Louis stood up from the bed and walked over to the plastic bag Zayn set on the chair.

What did he find?

He came back with a magazine in his hand. Oh boy. Did someone take an embarrassing photo of me? Or of Beth? Or is it some fake ass rumor that they spread?

"What is it?" I squinted my eyes and looked at the magazine he was holding. I know it's a magazine, but what does he want to show me?

Louis sighed. "Just read the front."

He handed me the magazine and I took it into my own hands.

I scanned the front of the magazine and it was a picture of Bethany with a suitcase and police officers in the back ground. What the fuck happened? And where was she going? She told me she was at home. Or was she lying...

I read the title and it was in bold, black letters ' Bethany and Harry Style's house vandalized and broken into.'

Is this another rumor that they're trying to spread? Just by reading this I'm fucking furious. I don't know if this is a lie or if it really did happen.

My home. Why did my house get vandalized and broken into? Further more, if it did happen, why didn't Beth call me and tell me?

I threw the magazine on the floor and breathed heavily. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples.

"Harry.." Louis began

"Don't." I help up my finger to him.

I'm about to explode. I need to call Beth. Now.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the room, not bothering to put on an shoes. I had socks, checkered pajama pants and a black plain shirt on. I slammed the door as hard as I can and I could have swore the door was about to come off it's hinges.

"FUCK!" I screamed down the hallway. I can give two shits if people heard it.

I don't give a fork.

I ran my fingers through my curls and gently pulled on them. At the end of the hallway, there was a balcony free for anyone to use. I opened up the sliding glass door and made sure no was there. Thankfully, there wasn't. I made sure to close the door behind me.

I dialed Beth's number and pressed the phone to my ear. She better fucking pick up. If not I swear I'm going to loose it.

On the third ring, she picked up. She might be sleeping or getting ready to go to bed, but again, I don't give a fuck. Not right now at least.

"Hey babe." Her voice was cheerful.

"Save it. Bethany where the fuck are you." I said through gritted teeth.

"I told you I-I'm at home." She stuttered. She's lying.. I can tell now. How come I didn't notice before she told me she was at home.

"Don't fucking lie to me Bethany!" I yelled. " Where are you." I repeated

"Stop yelling Harry yo-"

Is she serious? I have every right to be yelling I'm fucking furious!

"Stop yelling?! Are you serious Bethany? Maybe I wouldn't be yelling if you didn't lie to me and told me the truth instead!" I yelled again.

"What are you ta-" she began but I cut her off.

"Why didn't you tell me that the house got vandalized and broken into? Hmm? Why Bethany" my tone was bitter.

"I - I don't know what you're talking about." She whispered.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. I read it on the magazine. Stop fucking lying to me Bethany! Tell me the truth.. Now." I demanded.

I walked over to the railing and looked down. I should have bought a sweater and put on shoes. It's a tad cold up here.

I want her to tell me that it's all a rumor and that nothing happened. And that she's safe and okay.

"It happened okay! Yes, our house got broken into and vandalized." Her voice cracked at the end.

"GOD DAMN IT." I yelled

I gripped the railing and squeezed it as hard as I could. I breathed in and out, taking deep breaths to try and calm me down. Now I don't feel cold anymore. I'm burning up. Not in a sick way, but a frustrated/mad way. I'm fuming.

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was scared Harry. I was scared at how you would react. I'm sorry." She was now crying.

"Sorry wont fucking cut it Bethany. I can't believe you kept this from me. And my own wife didn't even tell me. I had to read it from a fucking magazine." I spat.

"I'm sorry." She pleaded " I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm so fucking stressed out and if I would have told you I would be more stressed out and.. And. I.." She sobbed between each word.

I hate hearing her cry. It aches my heart. But what she did was wrong

"You're stressed out? Bethany I'm stressed out. Okay, I have concerts and interviews an photo shoots and I worry about you being safe and healthy. You have no room to talk." I spat.

"I'm sorry babe!"

"I don't want to talk to you right now." I told her and I heard a little gasp. I can't believe I said that.

"So then when are you going to talk to me again? We need to talk about this."

"Oh NOW you want to talk about it? Because five minutes ago you had no idea what I was talking about." I huffed and shook my head.

" Don't bother to call or text cause I won't pick up. Not now.. At least."

" So when are you going to talk to me again? Never?" She sniffled.

"I don't know. Goodnight." Was the last thing I said, and hung up.

I took more deep breaths trying to not let my anger get the best of me. But it did..

I dropped my phone and took a chair that was on the balcony and threw it across the other side. I took the table under my fingers and pushed it over. It landed on its side and and I pushed it with my foot. There was a pot with a flower in it and took it and smashed it on the ground. It feels good to relieve some anger. I feel bad destroying the hotels property, but it's the only was to let out my anger.

"WHY." I yelled.

I kicked the other chair, and it fell over. I kicked it and it slid against the concrete floor. I picked up my phone and looked at it. It had a crack and a few scratches. I opened up the sliding glass door with such force, it almost came off the track. I huffed and walked back to the room, not bothering to close the sliding glass door.

/-------

Poor Harry. :(

& OMG I GOT A 104 on my test!

Ohhhhh Beth and Harry are fighting /: