32

Bethany's POV

"Who's Harry?" Melinda asked

"My husband."

"Is he famous or something?"

"Yea, he is." I looked over at her.

We were still driving in the car, going back to the neighborhood.

About twenty minutes later she dropped me off at my house.

"Thanks Melinda." I said getting out the car.

"See you soon." She waved and I shut the door.

---

"How was today?" I asked over Skype.

"The usual. Sing, play, act childish." He smiled, showing his pearly whites.

"You know you love it!" I winked

"Yea, I do. But I would love being with you more." He winked back.

That wink.. Makes me want to fucking die!

Lord help me.

"I love you." I laughed. "But, on other news. You know how I wanted to put plants in the front of the house?"

He nodded slowly. I'm not sure he knows where I'm going with this.

Sometimes he is so clueless.

*sigh*

"I think in a couple of days, I'm going to go out there and plant!" I smiled and clapped my hands together.

"Now? After all this time you could have done it."

"Well, since your gone and I have nothing to do... I finally have time to do it." Since me and Harry always used to be together, I never had time to put some plants in the front lawn. But since he's gone. Now I do.

"I can always come baaaaaaaack!" He sang the last part.

"No. You're going to stay there and do what you need to do." I pointed to him through the screen.

"Alright, alright." He put his hands up in defeat.

"But on other, important news...I went to the docs today!"

"How was it? What's the doctors name? Is the baby okay? Who was there with you? When is the baby born? How many fingers and toes does the baby have?" He asked question after question.

"Harry!" I laughed. "Calm down! There's too my questions!"

"I just want to know." He laughed. He propped his elbows up on the desk and clasped his hands over his mouth.

How adorable is he? So eager to find out.

"I know you do. Umm. It went good. The baby is fine and healthy. The docs name is Dr. Golkin. He's really nice. I'm sure the baby will have ten toes and ten fingers. & I went with Melinda." I answered all the questions he had asked. Can he stop with the questions now?

"What happened to Claire?" Wow. Another question.. What a surprise.

"I called and called but, she didn't answer." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Is something wrong?" I added.

"Yes." He confessed.

"And what might that be?"

"You were with Melinda." He said coldly.

"Harry." I grunted. "She's a nice person! She's very helpful and she makes REALLY good dessert!" I smiled and put both my thumbs up.

I mean REALLY good dessert.

If only he knew.

"Remember what I told you when we talked on the phone?"

Why must we reminisce? Why can't we just live this moment and talk about the baby and the appointment.

"I think.." I think I remember what he said. But we talked about a lot of things so I might not remember.

"This is serious Bethany. Do you remember or not?" His tone was in all seriousness.

"Yes.. I remember.." I didn't even look into the webcam. I looked around the bedroom. That's where I was currently, skyping Harry.

I am a grown adult. I can do what I please. I honestly don't think Melinda is a bad person.

"I mean it, Bethany." He was serious again,

"But Harry, she's really nice and-"

"No Bethany. I mean it. Stay away from her."

----

Sorry this is complete sh*t .

I just got out of school & I'm so tired.

UGH...& my head hurts 😓