The Jedi Council

Nice: Hey guys! Sorry for the long... looong wait. I'm still struggling to write, but maybe I'll be able to pick up my shit and write now that I decided to submerge myself in a bunch of fandoms recently! Well, at least a little bit...

Yami: Aren't you starting work again soon?

Nice: Ah... Right. Enjoy!

--------------------

Y/n's POV

As the woman named Atroxa kneeled at my feet, I looked around to see people looking at us weirdly. Most quickly went back to their drinks, but a small group in the back seemed to keep watching us. Atroxa stood up, standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.

Atroxa: You are the apprentice of Master Revan, and so you have my respect.

Y/n: Thanks... So, what are you doing here?

Atroxa: My ship is refuelling at the moment. I'm stuck in this awful place until I can return to my home.

Y/n: I see.

Atroxa: So, where are you headed, Apprentice of Revan?

Y/n: My name is Y/n, and I'm going to Coruscant.

Atroxa: What do you need to do on Coruscant?

Y/n: I'll be meeting with the Jedi there.

Atroxa looked shocked for a moment before glaring at me.

Atroxa: What in the galaxy would you want with the Jedi!?

Y/n: Well-

???: Hey!

We were interrupted by a group of thugs, all of them being some different kind of alien. One of them came up to me, getting well into my bubble. The other 3 surrounded Atroxa, eyeing her up.

Thug 1: What do we have here? A couple of Jedi?

Thug 2: A red Twi'lek. She'd sell for quite a few credits- AGH!

The thug suddenly groaned in pain as Atroxa ignited her red blade, killing him immediately. The other thugs backed off, but Atroxa gripped one of them with the force, lifting him and choking him. As he hung in the air, the other 2 tried to attack Atroxa, but I stepped in front of them and blasted them into a table with a force blast. As they tried to get up and recover, I shot lightning at them, frying them until they became unconscious.

Y/n: Sorry for the mess.

I threw a couple of credits from one of the thugs onto the bar counter and walked out with Atroxa. I gave a subtle look at my team and got a nod from Lars. As I stepped outside, Atroxa, grabbed my shoulder.

Atroxa: Why are you going to the Jedi?

I brushed her hand off and turned to her.

Y/n: I'm not a Jedi, and I have no intention to become one, but I still need to be trained. I've trained my whole life fighting against monsters and nothing more. I've never had more than basic training in traditional lightsaber combat on the level of a Force User.

Atroxa: So you're planning to deceive the Jedi to train you?

Y/n: Not quite. I just want to see how things work and how I stack up to them.

Atroxa smirked, looking more pleased now.

Atroxa: I see, that's quite bold. How will you conceal your identity?

Y/n: I have a few ideas.

I heard the door open behind us and my team came out of the doorway.