The Cave

Nice: Hey guys! Ok, so much for getting back in the groove. Guess I'm taking it extra slow from now on. My mind isn't coming up with much lately, so it's been hard to write. Plus, I've always got something distracting me from writing.

Yami: At least you aren't ending any of your stories, right?

Nice: Nope, I don't plan on ending any of my books yet. I'm not going to discontinue any of them. The only one ending soon is the Twili story, but that's because I planned it to be short.

Yami: We've left you all waiting long enough. Enjoy!

--------------------

3rd Person POV

After what happened between Sapphire and you, you decided to stop your training for a bit to figure things out. After you both got back to the school, you said goodbye and went into your respective dorms. As Sapphire entered her room, she jumped onto her bed, burying her face in her pillow. Her face was bright red, feeling happy and embarrassed because of her confession. Jessica looked over at her, tilting her head.

Jessica: What happened to you?

Sapphire: I-I don't wanna talk about it...

Jessica: Ohh... It's Y/n, isn't it?

Sapphire tensed up, hiding further into her pillow. Jessica smirked, sitting on the bed next to Sapphire.

Jessica: What happened between you two?

Sapphire: I... W-We... I-I told him...

Jessica looked more confused but quickly fit the pieces together.

Jessica: You confessed!?

Sapphire groaned and rolled onto her side.

Jessica: Well what did he say!?

Sapphire suddenly shot up, looking at Jessica with an embarrassed look.

Sapphire: He said yes!

Sapphire and Jessica were now both blushing and sitting in the room awkwardly. After a minute, Matt and Grey walked into the room, seeing the girls sitting there awkwardly.

Matt: Did we miss something?

Jessica: N-No, nothing...

While they all sat in their dorm awkwardly, Y/n walked into his dorm, seeing Lars reading a book and holding a few dust crystals.

Y/n: Hey Lars.

Lars: Hello.

You sat down, sighing as you put your sabers on your bed. Checking your scroll, you were surprised to see a message from Qrow, as well as from Ozpin and Pyrrha. You're not sure when Pyrrha got your number, but you decided to check all the messages. Qrow's was telling you that Ozpin was looking for you, Ozpin's was the same thing. However, Pyrrha's message was about Ruby and Yang. You scowled slightly but sighed, reading more of the message. Pyrrha said that Ruby and Yang wanted to talk. Apparently, Blake and Weiss would be there if you said yes.

Lars: Something wrong?

You looked up from your scroll at Lars, seeing he'd put down his book.

Y/n: No, just my sisters...

Lars: Oh yeah, they stopped by here earlier. Where were you?

Lars hadn't been there when you left to train with Sapphire, and apparently, Connor hadn't told him.

Y/n: I was training with Sapphire.

Lars: I see. Well, they were looking to talk. They had their teammates with them.