Training

Nice: Hey guys! I'm back! Last time, Saph was about to start learning to use the force.

Yami: Say, are you gonna make her a love interest? Or are you just gonna tease it and then not do anything with it?

Nice: I don't know, maybe I will. Anyways, for now, let's focus on making Saph Force-attuned. Enjoy!

-------------------

Y/n's POV

I was in my dorm getting on my coat as Connor seemed to notice I was leaving.

Connor: Where you headed?

Y/n: I'm going to team MSJG's dorm. Sapphire asked me to help train her.

Connor: That so...

I glanced over at Connor who was giving me a weird look.

Y/n: What are you looking at me like that for?

Connor: You and Sapphire have been really close lately.

Y/n: And?

Connor: I just feel like you're not going just for training if you catch my drift.

He winked at me, making me roll my eyes before heading out, grabbing my sabers and setting them on my waist. I stepped out of my dorm, hearing Connor call out about Saph and I, but I just ignored him. I walked down the hall, rounding a few corners as I quickly reached the room. I knocked on the door, hearing footsteps come closer. The door opened and I saw Matt at the door.

Matt: Hey Y/n! Looking for Saph?

Y/n: Yeah. Is she in?

Matt: Yup. Come in!

Matt let me inside. I looked around the room, noticing the very different corners of the room. One was decked out in posters and pillows, another had a pair of swords hanging over it, the third had knives and posters of bands and the last had a game console on the shelf next to it. Figuring out which belonged to who was easy. Swords were Grey, game console was Matt, knives were Jessica, and pillows were Saph.

Y/n: You guys really match your beds.

Matt: Yeah. Jessica's knives are a bit worrying, but other than that, it's fine.

Y/n: So, where is-

Suddenly, the door opened and Sapphire walked in from the bathroom. She was wearing her usual outfit, her tail swaying as she stepped out. She noticed I was in the room and stopped.

Saph: Y/n! You're here!

Y/n: Obviously. Ready?

Saph: Uh, yeah! Let's go!

Y/n: Go?

Saph: To the training room!

Y/n: We aren't going to be fighting.

I sat down on the floor, gesturing for her to do the same.

Saph: Wait, we're just sitting?

Y/n: My lessons require your mind to be clear. Sit.

She pouted slightly before sitting down, crossing her legs and resting her elbow on her thigh as she held her head in her hand.

Matt: I'm, uh... I'm gonna head into town for the day.

Y/n: See you around Matt.

Matt: See ya!

Matt took off leaving me and the impatient Sapphire. I looked at Saph's posture and sighed.