A Galaxy Far Far Away

Nice: Hey guys! So I'm doing another update for this! I know the last story I updated was this one, but I had to get this chapter out before I forgot about the big character reveal for this chapter.

Yami: 20 bucks says no one knows who it is.

Nice: I'll take that bet. I'm willing to bet someone will at least think of it. But it's still a weird character to add. Not because of who or what they are, but because of how obscure they are.

Yami: You're trying to give them hints! ENJOY!

--------------------

Y/n's POV

Y/n: So, ZOE3?

ZOE3: Yep. My friends call me Zoe. Could I get your name?

Y/n: I'm Y/n. These are my friends, Lars, Percy, Connor, Matt, Jessica, Grey, Sapphire, and Weiss.

As I introduced everyone, they waved to Zoe. I looked at the robot in front of us, trying to decern where it came from.

Zoe: Alright... Y/n. Are we on Tattoine?

Y/n: Tattoine?

Zoe: I thought so. My hyperdrive malfunctioned on my way to pick up a huuuuge score- I mean! Uhh...

Lars stepped forward, his twin blaster pistols resting by his sides. 

Lars: What kind of score, droid?

Zoe suddenly fell back, trying to move away from Lars.

Zoe: What the!? H-Hey, take it easy! 

Percy came up to Lars' side, aiming his cannon at Zoe.

Percy: What cargo?

Zoe: I-It's just spices! I swear!

The two put their guns away and turned to Connor. They all nodded at each other before they started to open up the ship. Connor and Lars scavenged the ship while Percy went to the control panel at the front.

Zoe: H-Hey, you're not gonna scrap me are you!?

Connor: Relax droid, we just need to find out how you got here.

I was really confused as to why my three teammates seemed so involved with this. I turned to the others who were just as confused.

Y/n: You guys go back to Beacon. Don't tell a soul. We'll clean up here and report to Ozpin later.

Grey: Got it.

Matt: If you find anything cool, let me know!

Saph just smiled and waved at me. I waved back before turning to the others while everyone else left. 

Y/n: Alright, can someone explain?

Lars: I think you should know something. You see, the three of us aren't from Remnant. We're from a planet called Kamino. We're specially modified Clones from the Galactic Army of the Republic. 

Y/n: So... You're not from this planet?

Percy: It's a complicated story. To simplify, we ended up here only a few months ago while on a group recon mission. 

Y/n: Recon? What for?

Zoe: Wait, you don't know?

What are they talking about? What am I supposed to know?

Connor: The Galaxy is at war. For the last 2 years almost. The Clone Wars.

Y/n: A war!? How does no one know about that!?