Birth Of A Sith Lord

A/N: Hey guys! So now you get to kill Tai! Or... not? Not sure really.

Yami: That's because you don't know what to do next.

A/N: Yeah, well... you can just read on and find out. I can't actually say anything about the chapter this time, or I'd spoil this secret I've played close to the chest.

Yami: Was that a-

A/N: Nope! Definitely not! Enjoy!

3rd Person POV

As Y/N held Taiyang in the air with his force choke, Ruby and Yang yelled at him to stop. Ozpin also tried to get near him and stop him, only to be pushed back by Y/N's force push.

Y/N: Stay out of this Ozpin!

Y/N continued to grip Tai's throat, not going to tight as to make him suffer longer while he died. Y/N was almost done killing Tai, as evidenced by Tai's movements slowing. However, Y/N was stopped from killing him by a voice.

???: Y/N!

Y/N recognized the voice and dropped Taiyang from his held position a few feet in the air. Y/N turned around to see one of the members of his family he didn't hate. Qrow Branwen.

Qrow: Y/N, stop this!

Y/N: Qrow?

Qrow: You can't kill him! If you kill him, you'll be just as bad as him!

Y/N looked down at his hands before taking a deep breath, his eyes returning to their E/C. He looked at Qrow and gave him a small smile.

Y/N: Thanks Uncle Qrow.

Qrow: No problem. Now, I came to make sure you haven't gotten sloppy. Wanna spar later?

Y/N: That sounds nice. I'm gonna go blow off some steam.

Y/N left the room, leaving Ruby and Yang to help Tai while Qrow went to talk to Ozpin. As they did that, Weiss ran out to find Y/N and try to find out what was going on, while Blake went to Ruby and Yang to find out. With Qrow, he was helping Ozpin up after Y/N had thrown him to the ground.

Qrow: Sorry about that.

Ozpin: Thank you. I had no idea Y/N hated Tai and his sisters.

Qrow: Well he doesn't like to talk about it. Even ditched his last name for Storm.

Ozpin: Storm?

Qrow: The name of the family that brought him in years ago. He talks about them all the time with me.

Ozpin: So you're not on bad terms with him?

Qrow laughed slightly before answering.

Qrow: Not at all. I'm the only one who cared enough to actually try and find him for more than a week. I spent almost a year trying to find him before I found him in his new home.

Ozpin: I see. Now, I'd like to have a word with Taiyang.

Qrow: Go for it. I'm gonna find Y/N.

Meanwhile, with Ruby, Yang, Blake, and Tai, Ruby was helping Tai stand up.

Tai: Thanks, Ruby...

Ozpin: Taiyang Xiao Long. You have a lot to explain.

Tai: Yeah... I do.

Ozpin: You asked me to help you find your son, and I accepted, expecting him to be happy to have been found. But this? This is unacceptable. I thought you said you cared about him.

Tai: I do, Oz! I care about him! I've just made some... bad choices.

Ozpin: No, this is more than that now. I can see it clearly. This boy's power stems from his anger and rage. You seem to be the source of that. However, I want to know why he hates your daughters.