She continued to cry in agony as she fell to her knees and then to the floor. Rhaegal roared out as she did so, clearly bonded to Annalys as she formerly hoped he was. She clutched her lower back with one hand and the other clutching her stomach, unable to stand due to how much pain she was in.

Horrified and worried, Robb wasted no time grabbing her up and holding her in his arms. He turned to Jaime and Edric, an urgent look on his face. "We must get her to a maester." He told them quickly and without hesitation, the entire group fled with the Lannister queen.

____

  Later, Annalys was laying in her chambers when she woke up. Her eyes weakly fluttered open and she weakly glanced around in confusion to see Robb kneeling at her bedside. He clutched her hand, squeezing it in comfort. He was deeply worried for Annalys' wellbeing, but tried his best to hide it.

"My baby..." Annalys weakly spoke up, her voice sounding like a mere mumble, "Where's my baby? Where's our son?"

"Shh. It's okay. You'll see him soon," Robb found himself lying to Annalys for the first time in five years, tears threatening to spill from his eyes, "You must stay calm and quiet. Qyburn and the rest of the maesters will make sure everything goes right."

"Be still, Your Grace." Qyburn warned Annalys, causing the Queen to slowly turn her head.

She frowned, noticing all of the people working on her. She could barely feel anything, giving her the inkling that they had given her milk of the poppy. She was so against milk of the poppy, everyone knew that, why did they give it to her?

"Robb--" Annalys began to speak up, beginning to tense up.

"Shh. I'm here. I'm here," Robb quickly told her, trying her best to calm her done, "You'll be alright. I promise."

Annalys slowly turned to look at Robb, staring into his blue eyes. "Why are you lying to me?" She softly whispered, leaving Robb shocked as she fell unconscious once more.

Robb turned to look at Qyburn for an answer to her sudden reaction, but the man simply nodded, which was his way of saying it was normal.

___

   Hours passed and the procedure was over. Robb refused to speak about it as he sat in a room with all his children, all except Torra, which pained him most of all.

"Is Mother going to be alright?" Rickard found himself asking, a deeply concerned look on his face.

"She will," Robb assured his youngest son, trying his hardest not to cry.

"I don't want to be queen," Lyanna suddenly spoke up, tears in her eyes "Not yet. I'm too young. Mother can't die."

Robb tensed up, knowing what Lyanna was doing. She was just like her mother when it came to feelings. She tried to hide it, but always failed miserably. Lyanna was trying to act as though not being queen was the reason she didn't want Annalys to die, but that wasn't true.

She didn't want Annalys to die because she didn't know how she'd live without her mother. She didn't want to lose her mother, not again.

"Mother isn't going to die," Robb argued in a stern tone, "She's just resting right now."

"We're at war," Eddard replied, a worried look on his face, "There isn't time to sleep. Daenerys Targaryen can burn the capital at any moment."

"Where's the baby?" Olyvar suddenly asked, a concerned look on his face, "Where the baby she gave birth to?"