She wraps her hands around my arm and kisses my cheek before laying her head on my shoulder.

JasonPOV

I look out the door; seeing Angel and Angelo sitting in that spot. The spot that Aria and I had our first kiss....the spot where the I love you's were exchanged...the spot where all of this began.

"Don't you just love young love."Brice says sliding next to me.

I shake my head and turn away from them.

"What....what is it Jason?" She asks.

"That's....that's the spot"I whisper.

She looks outside as her eyebrows pull together in confusion before realization hits her.

"Aria?"She says and I nod and I'm shocked by her next action. She hugs me. I hugged her back knowing that this is what I needed.

"Its ok Jason...things will get better...doesn't matter who you are...things will get better"She says before walking away.

"Hey Brice"She stops and looks at me.

"Yea"

"Why'd you agree to come back to hell"I ask.

She takes a couple of minutes to think before saying "Its always been our hell Jason... I just got a small vacation."She smiles before walking out of the kitchen; leaving me to ponder over what she had just said.

Its our hell

BricePOV

I go up the stairs taking them two at a time before reaching the top. I walk into Khalil and my room. Khalil's sitting on the bed with beats on; bopping his head to the music as he writes down things in his notebook.

I sit on the bed and his open lap top gets closed and placed under the bed. I look at him as if to say why did you do that. He pulls her beats off.

"It died"He said.

Yea...sure.

"What are you doing?"I ask looking at his notebook.

"Just writing a song"He says putting the notebook away.

"Khalil I thought you were gonna take a break."I whine.

"Yea...Yea sorry" He says quietly.

"Jason really feels bad ya know. He thinks you hate him"I say

"I-I don't hate him...I'm just not very happy that he's dragging you back into all of this."He says.

"I chose to do this...he didn't drag me into anything"I say.

"Yea ok"He mumbles shaking his head.

I grab his chin and make him look at me.

"Please babe...please just talk to him.... make amends."I plead.

"Amends?...What are we in..English class?"He chuckles.

I shove him playfully.

"Ok...I'll see"He replies.

.

.

.

.

I walk down the steps with Khalil's hand in mine. Everyone is dressed in all black and all the girls have their hair up in ponytails. Everyone seems pumped about this mission, I mean it is the first one back as a team. I look around at our old crew and I see a figure leave to go outside. I follow and see Angel.