Chapter 36

"What do you mean?" Asterin asked.

   "Ugh, I'm so confused. How did you find her? Why did you bring her here?"

   "Aren't you happy to see her?"

   "But mum and dad..."

   "Alex she is just like me. I'm sure they'll like her."

   "You went through my phone didn't you."

   "Oops guilty." She pouted making him chuckle.

   "Do you like her?" She asked.

   "I don't know.  Maybe. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You were dealing with Aelin's thing and I didn't know how to bring it up since I myself was confused."

   "It's okay. You mean more to me than my issues."

   "Do you like her?" He asked.

   "I do. She seems very nice."

   "Well if you like her then I guess-"

   "Take her on a date?" Asterin asked in excitement.

   "I was going to say hangout with her," he joked.

  "Alex the lion king, Go take Sasha on a date or I'll kick your butt."

   "Haha, I will."

   "Now," she stressed her demand.

   "Now? But where do I take her?"

   "I booked a reservation for you in a restaurant already. Sasha knows all the details."

   "You went full cupid on me, you little matchmaker," he said while pinching her nose.

   She held an invisible arrow and pulled a bow acting like cupid. Alex chuckled and shook his head. They walked outside to see their parents having a good conversation with Sasha and Aelin.

   "I told you they'll love her."

    Asterin cleared her throat and made an announcement, "Mum, Dad, Aunt Avery, Alex is taking Sasha on a date. Aelin is taking me on a date." Everyone nodded already knowing this and then she threw in a surprise, " Mum, Dad I made a reservation for you at your favourite restaurant."

    "Darling you don't have too," Kate said.

   Aelin felt bad for her mum because she was the only one who was single but Avery didn't care. She was busy playing games on her phone.

   "Aunt Avery," Asterin called making her startle and look at her, "We booked you a reservation at a spa. Go get pampered."

   "Oh but that-"

   "Aelin and I paid for the three of you. So everyone have fun."

   Asterin and Aelin walked into the restaurant with Asterin's hand around Aelin's hip. Through out the car ride Asterin was stubborn she'd hold her.

   "Reservation for Asterin." The waiter led the way and took them to the table.

   They both sat down and went through the menu. "This place has lots of fancy food I don't even know. I'm just gonna randomly pick," She said and closed her eyes. She placed her finger on  the menu and ordered whatever she pointed at. Aelin agreed to have the same. Asterin stared at Aelin while smiling.

   "Staring is rude Asterin," Aelin said.

   "But you are so beautiful."