Chapter 7

Asterin took a few steps back but stopped when her back touched someone's chest. Her whole body froze in fear as she slowly turned to look at the person behind her. She saw Hazel brown eyes, big glasses and curly hair. Just the person I need. He kept his gaze on Stanley as he walked in front of her.

    "Who are you? Her boyfriend?" Stanley asked.

   "Your next enemy," The boy said and punched Stanley causing him to blackout immediately.

   He turned around and his face softened when he noticed how scared Asterin looked.

   "Are you okay?" He asked.

   "Thank you for saving me."

   "It was nothing. Why are you out here alone?"

   Good thing he was standing under the street light if not she would not have understood what he was saying.

   "Well I went to this party which I didn't want to attend but I had to because it's a work party. Did nothing fun so I decided to leave. I wanted to call my dad but I felt the need to walk alone and gets some fresh breeze."

   "Next time call your dad."

   "Yeah, I know."

   "Okay, cmon let's go. I know someplace you'll like," He said and showed his hand.

    "You know I hardly know you and you are a complete stranger to me, right?" She said and crossed her arms over her chest. She smirked a little to let him know she was just kidding.

   "Well but this stranger saved you two times So you owe me to let me take you out," He said and smirked.

   "Are you asking me on a date?" She asked leaning forward with a smile.

   "Uhm no I mean like you And I uhm-"

   "Hey, I'm just kidding. C'mon let's go," She said grabbing his hand.

   They both walked on the road hand in hand. Anyone looking at them might even say they were lovers but Asterin didn't mind. She saw the park nearby and she knew exactly where they were going.

   I wonder what's his name
Should I ask him? She thought while staring at him.

   "It's Aiden."

   "What?" She gasped.

    Did he just read my mind?

   "My name is Aiden," He repeated looking at her.

   "Oh uhm nice name. I'm Asterin," She said as they walked inside the park.

   He let go of her hand and walked up to the benches. She watched as he took out his phone and did something on it. She had no clue that a slow song started to play and wondered why the flashlight on his phone came on. He placed the phone on the bench so that the light was striking on her. He walked up to her with a smile. Asterin was confused about why the light was shining on her.

   "What's this all about?" She asked.

   "Well a beautiful girl wearing a beautiful dress shouldn't go home without having at least one dance when she goes to a party," He said.

   "Are you asking me for a dance?"

   "No. Now I am. Will you like to dance with me before I walk you home?"

   "I would love too," She said and took his hand.

   He gently held onto her waist as they danced to the song. Asterin just followed his lead but never really knew what kinda song was playing. She couldn't take her eyes off him. The way the light shined on his face and the way his brown eyes sparkled. It was all too beautiful according to Asterin.