9. The stranger and the after effects...

Start from the beginning

"Like my sister said." I heard my brother's voice behind me. "Prepare for war, Riri."

Riri, she finally has a name to her beautiful face. Why are all the beautiful people involved in some wicked scheme? What was her connection with my brothers? Is the King, she's talking about Mr. Black or some other Big shot? Why do I have so many unanswered questions? I already had my problems with Mr. Black, now I had to struggle with my brothers and their secret life. I knew asking Charles these questions would end with me wasting my breath. To keep me safe is for me to know nothing. That was his answer to all the questions I ever asked him about his secret life.

"Riri...:" I said. She took her eyes from my brother to me. "Nice to meet you." I might not like her but I have manners. I was raised to always show respect. Respect is the one thing no one can steal from you, therefore you use it against them.

"Pleasure is mine, Love." she gave me a smile. "May the King serve you well, princess." she walked passed my brother and tap his cheek. "You look handsome as ever, August Bell." with that she left us.

"Rose..."

"I know stay away, blah blah blah."

"You don't understand, Rose." August pulled my arms and forced me to make eye contact. "She is a snake but she is valuable. She flies alone, whatever you do, never accept her help. Never. She is like the octopus in Little mermaid. She will give you what you want and at a cost, you are not willing to pay. She collects when she knows you won't give it up and that's when acts. She is both clever and beautiful, the perfect weapon to destroy any man." he looked all worried as if he made a deal with her and now it's hunting him. "Please."

"I will be on the lookout, Brother." I kissed his cheek and left.

I don't need someone to grant wishes. I don't need a fairy. I needed a miracle because out of everything that happened today or in the past minutes, I could only think of Mr. Black and what we did. And that was a dangerous game I was playing at.

*

Dinner was awkward, to say the least. I didn't have an answer to the accusation which made them think that they were right. They are horrible but what made it worse was the fact that they thought I was thinking about Ben and that got Mr. Black angry. I love my friends and family but the thing is that they never knew when to stop. They anger Mr. Black so much that he left the table and what he left behind was a span of awkward tension.

No one expects I knew the real reason for his sudden leave and as much as I wanted to go after him, I couldn't. I had two reasons, one, I didn't trust my legs. My insides were still craving him and the animals in my stomach are going crazy. My second reason was quite obvious, I couldn't run after my boss because it would confirm Stephanie's expectation and if I had a close working relationship with him, I would understand but I didn't have one so it would look suspicious.

The girls and I went to the club but we came home early seeing as the night didn't go as planned. We were all tired and both my brother were not joining us so it was just going to be Candice, myself and the twins. We decided at the club that we will all return home to my apartment.

I have a two-bedroom apartment. I don't have a guest coming over and then spending the night so I didn't need the extra room. When thgirl'sls sleepover, we share a bed. Whether we sleep at my apartment or one of the girl's place, we never sleep apart. We were comfortable with each other and I guess that's the positive thing in our friendship.

Currently, I was making breakfast for the girls. I was going to my sister later, maybe near midday will I departure. I was in a tank top and my undies. When I said we were comfortable with each other, I meant beyond boundaries.