"No wayyyy."

As the two walked past Yohan, Jisol did a 'I am watching you' gesture, implicating that if he ever hurt Min, he would die in her hands.

"Was your cousin always this brutal?" Yohan asked curiously as he nudged Hangyul. He always had the impression that Jisol was a shy softspoken girl, but that day at the cafe and today literally proves otherwise.

Hangyul let out a scoff.

"You have no idea. She almost stabbed me with a ruler when we were kids." Hangyul's words left Yohan dumbfounded as he scratched his head in confusion. He swore that his insights on people were never wrong.

When he saw Jaekwon for the first time on the first day of school, he already had a bad feeling about him and he wasn't wrong.

It was usual lunch time with the four sitting together, initially they didn't have much time together because their schedules were different but for some reason they all share the same lunch timing everyday now.

"The author seems to be in a good mood." Yohan mumbled, earning a nod from the rest as they quietly chewed on their food.

"Yohan ah could you lend me your phone?" Min asked, igniting suspicion in the latter. He raised an eyebrow before pushing his phone to Min, slightly weirded out by the fact that she was asking to see his phone out of the blue.

Min took his thumb to unlock his phone, immediately revealing the picture in the wallpaper. Yohan widened his eyes as he totally forgot about that before failing to snatch his phone back.

"Wow, I had my doubts but I was right." Min couldn't help but laugh. Her brain couldn't ignore the subtle information his sisters failed to tell her. Like how she looks like the girl in his phone.

Min took out her phone and gave Yohan a call since she didn't want to look through his contacts and true enough, her name was displayed with a heart beside it.

Yohan gasped before reaching over to grab his phone back, utterly embarrassed that Min had to find out like this. She found it so cute how he's so shy sometimes.

"I'm going to kill those two I swear." he mumbled under his breath before pouting.

"Ya..." Min patted on Yohan's hair gently to catch his attention. She turned her phone towards him and her wallpaper showed none other than himself. He recognized where it was immediately since it was the time he took her out for barbeque while wearing that leather jacket.

He wanted to look cool for Min on that day but it turned out so hot and stuffy. And things couldn't be worse when Seungwoo and Hangyul 'crashed the party'.

"Oh god can you guys stop. I'm gonna barf." Hangyul complained at how mushy, lovey dovey Yohan and Min was acting.

He always thought Yohan was a manly dude but in front of Min he's literally like a puppy.

--------------------

A sigh escaped her lips when the button light didn't turn on after she pressed on it. Min looked up to see that the floor indicator wasn't displaying anything, signalling that the fire escape elevator had broken down.

Yes, the fire escape elevator.

She didn't bring any sunglasses but she had a black mask in her pocket. Hopefully, nothing goes wrong.

I mean, its just an elevator ride up...nothing's going to happen. Min assured herself as she gulped. Pulling her hoodie over her head, she stretched the strings so that it would tighten around her face.