XXXI

"I thought you said no more crying!" Noor cried with her heart full at his reaction.

"I don't know how to stop these tears." Prem responded in a small laugh he wiped one of his cheeks. "Oh my god." Noor came forward and cupped his face wiping away the tears. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach while leaning forward to kiss him.

"I found out this afternoon and then went to the doctor to confirm it. The errand I told you about, this was it!" She revealed excitedly. "I couldn't think of a better present for you on the first of our new life." She told him as he nodded emotionally and leaned in to kiss her again.

"Nothing in the universe could be a better present than this for me. Thank you, baby. Thank you so much. You're my biggest dream...and watching you give birth to my child will be..." He paused shaking his head. "I don't even have words to describe what this means to me. I'm so overwhelmed." He told her as he kissed one more time. "Thank you!" Prem simply stared at her. Their hearts were full, and it felt like the joy in the evening penetrated them so deeply that their souls danced above them.

"I love you." Noor told him emotionally.

"I love you!" His smile had never been brighter. "Ahh!" He sighed. "I can't believe it. Wow. I honestly thought you were on birth control." He said.

"I was...two years ago, and then for some time after that. But then I discontinued it. I didn't really think I needed it all that much anymore. You see I wasn't getting much action after that." She eyed him in a teasing tone before turning to look forward.

"Wasn't getting much action." He burst out laughing. "It's not like I was getting a whole lot."

"Excuse me!" Noor immediately turned to him. "I'm sorry, did I just hear you say that? Will you recall your nights with Victoria and the eight that came before her or should I count them for you?"

"Noor." Prem tried to get a hold of himself amidst his laughter. "I never slept with them." He disclosed.

"What?" Noor shook her head in confusion.

"I never slept with them." He repeated one more time. "If you could gift Karan a watch to get him to sleep on your sofa for a night, why can't I gift Victoria a yacht to sleep on my sofa for a month?"

"A fucking Yacht? Prem! Are you serious? Oh my god!" Noor was beyond shocked. "I have literally seen them roam around the house in their lingerie!"

"Yeah, I told them to do whatever they must to make you believe they're sleeping with me. I did it to irritate you. Plus, I probably shouldn't say this, but it gave me a whole new high to watch you claim your throne as the queen every time they outstepped. So fucking sexy." He narrowed his eyes as he subtly licked his lips. "I allowed not one, not two, but eight of his hoes to walk under my roof over the past two years." He said in a sensual smile as he repeated Noor's sentence to Victoria from a month ago. "And today, you were on a whole new level! I am Gurnoor Kaur Sandhu – Dhaliwal, the wife of Premjit Singh Dhaliwal, I dare you to question my position under my roof one more time. So fucking sexy. I wanted to just grab you and...ahhh."

"Prem!" Noor blushed at his words. "You heard that? I thought you were on the phone!" She laughed.

"Luckily I was done with the phone call by the time your roar entered my ears." He smiled.

"But Prem! You realize what you did is beyond ridiculous. I can't believe it." She shook her head. "All that money, you just wasted it! It's like paying for a service you don't even use!"

"Are you suggesting I should have slept with them?" Prem laughed waiting for her answer.

"No, I'm just saying..." Noor paused further shaking her head.