Burning Desire

As he finished painting his desires onto the canvas before him, Prem let himself fall back onto the couch and stared at his creation. Engrossed, he sat shirtless in the dimly lit study room of his house as the heat in his thoughts continued raising the temperature of his body. He had seen her walking out in her backless maroon dress with a thigh high split that had stripped him of his senses that evening. He couldn't get her exposed back, her unmatched elegance, her oozing sex appeal out of his mind. He wanted her. He was aching for her but that was something he was unwilling to admit even to himself let alone her. Pouring some Grey Goose into a glass, he took small sips relaxed back into the couch as his eyes scanned the scene in the painting that his insides yearned to bring to life.

Noor entered her house to find everything silent and nearly asleep. Some confidential documents her meeting the next day required sat locked up in the safe of the study room so she headed over to grab them. Prem heard the door of the study room open and felt Noor step in. He could tell it was her from the click of her heels, but without as much as a blink in her direction, he continued staring straight ahead at his art piece.

Noor was beyond surprised to see Prem in that condition so late at night in the study room. "Prem..." She ended up saying out loud.

He despised every bit of her, but in that moment, he could've killed for a single look at her so he couldn't help but give in before his rebellious mind and dragged his eyes over to her. She was so fucking beautiful, irresistibly sexy, a complete Goddess. The dress hugged her curves perfectly and he could only imagine how the men from the party must have looked at her all evening.

Noor watched the love of her life scan her up and down. Her god of a husband was lying shirtless before her with his golden skin, his square chest, his six-pack abs, his v-line all on display. She was reminded of his gentle touch, his firm hold, his passionate love and she was suddenly craving it all. She wanted him and today, she could see he wanted her too. His passion, his love, his yearning for her raved wildly in his eyes despite his obvious attempts at shielding it. Unable to help but walk over to him, Noor took a seat next to his legs on the couch and faced him. "Prem..." She whispered looking at him.

He simply looked back at her. He wanted to call her name, pull her close, kiss her, hold her, but he resisted. She too just stared at him. They looked at each other in silence for a while. They were quiet but their eyes were talking. Saying thousands of things to each other with every passing moment. It was when Noor reached for his free hand, that he revolted and rose to a seating position. With the grey goose still in one hand, he pulled out his legs from behind Noor and put them on the floor ready to leave. It took him a moment to find his balance in the slightly inebriated condition. Noor watched him take two steps forward then bump into a table and nearly lose his balance. "Prem!" She exclaimed rushing over and putting her arms around him to hold him in place. 

As he found his balance again, he looked down at her. Her lips were inches away. Noor froze as well as their proximity settled on her. She wished he would cup her face like before and just kiss her. Then, as if their subconscious minds had suddenly taken over, they found their faces leaning forward. Just before their lips could touch, they heard a noise outside the door. It immediately snapped Prem out of his daze and he pushed Noor away. Tears filled in her eyes as she lifted them off the floor to look at him. In the process, however, her eyes fell on the mirror behind his shoulder reflecting off a painting. She hadn't noticed it before but it explained what Prem was staring at when she entered. She immediately turned around to look behind her at the canvas directly. It was painting of a pair of feminine hips being gripped by a masculine arm from across the abdomen. On the right hip, there was a tattoo of a crown similar to the one that sat on Noor's right hip. The wrist of the hand clutching the waist had a bracelet very similar to the one Prem wore. Prem watched her jaw drop as she studied the details. Leaning in to touch to the crown and the bracelet, Noor stood there looking at Prem as one of her tears poured out. She wiped her cheek before rushing over to him and throwing her arms around his neck.