Not so good a plotting, are ya?

Almost an hour had past since they called the gang (that wasn't taken) to come over. Kokichi and Kiibo sat on the ground in the living room, everything prepared for the little get-together. 

"Heyyy Kiibs I just came up with a great plan!" Kokichi said, beaming.

Kiibo felt slightly afraid, he knew once Kokichi had a plan there was no stopping him. "What is it?" Kiibo asked warily. 

"Since Keade and Shuichi totally wanna suck each other's faces, let's play seven minutes in heaven. We'll rig it! So the two lovebirds will end up sucking faces. It's the best plan to get them together!" Kokichi quickly replied.

"You have such a weird way of doing things," Kiibo giggled, "I guess I'll help."

"Of course you will! You didn't have a choice," Kokichi stated, grinning playfully. Before Kiibo could reply the doorbell rang, Kokichi leaped up. "I'll get it!"

"Hello Ouma," Maki greeted coldly. 

"That's not a way to greet someone! Yeah we don't like him, but that's not an excuse to be rude," Kaito said, sneaking up behind Maki. She grabbed her pigtail and pouted.

"Aw I didn't know Kaito cared for a liar like me! and you finally you decided to teach that dog of your's manners." Kokichi joked, which Kaito didn't seem to pick up.

"You asshole!" Kaito yelled about to punch Kokichi. 

"Hey! Boys there is no need t fight!" Keade yelled sternly at Kaito, Shuichi following behind her.

"Anywayyy!" Kokichi opened the door for them to come in, "Welcome to La Casa! That's Spanish for 'the house' for the idiot over there." Kokichi smirked at Kaito, insinuating that he was the idiot. Before Kaito could say anything Keade dragged him inside.

"Welcome!" Kiibo smiled, "I made popcorn!"

"Where are the others?" Maki finally spoke up. 

Kiibo gave a sad glance at Kokichi, then one at the group. Kokichi nodded, he was going to be the one to tell them the bad news. Kiibo was always a big baby.

"Remember that one chick who knocked Kiibo out? Yeah... apparently she took the others... but not Himiko, she's the one who told Hajime, and he then saved our asses." Kokichi rolled his eyes, "Which would've been prevented IF he told us."

"Poor Himiko... I bet she's not coming because of Tenko. Those two were rarely ever apart and Tenko would be the one to drag her to things like these." Keade said, eyes slightly tearing. Kiibo knew she was staying strong for the group.

"Let's get on with the games, shall we?" Kiibo smiled awkwardly, hoping to change the subject. Murmurs of agreement followed the robot's statement. "Let's start with truth or dare!"

"I'll go first!" Kaito beamed, raising his hand and waving it around like crazy. Kiibo nodded. "Alright, side-kick truth or dare!"

Shuichi winced, assuming he wouldn't be picked first. "...truth."

"Is it true that you and Keade have cuddle Thursdays?" Clearly Kaito wasn't good with the latest drama. Every already knew, but that didn't stop the two from blushing intensely. 

"Yes.." Shuichi stuttered out. He covered his blushing face with his hat. Keade giggled.

"Alright it's my turn." Shuchi's nervous personality quickly changed. Everyone was suddenly afraid, he had a sharp mind and would totally call anyone out. It was made worse by the fact that majority of his 'predictions' were almost always correct about his friends. Shuichi's stare instantly shifted to the robot and Kokichi. He smiles. "Kokichi, truth or dare."

"Dare! Nishihi, I'm not afraid of a nervous wreck like you" Kokichi scoffed, Kiibo knew he was secretly worried. Kiibo laughed to himself. 

"Alright! I dare you to tell me who you'd probably date in this room." Shuichi stated confidently, he was already sure what the answer would be. 

Kokichi stood up and grabbed a bowl filled with names, "Alright next game!" Shuichi smiled, he'll get it out of him eventually. Kokichi shoved the bowl into Shuichi's hands. "You're first! We're playing seven minutes in heaven. Pick a name and step right on into the closest."

Shuichi's confidence quickly left him. His hand shook as he pulled out the name. His face got red. "K..Keade.." She perked up and she too began to blush. The two were shoved into a closet. 

"I'm going to make some more snacks, and I'm taking the bowl so you guys can't cheat" Kokichi said getting up. Kiibo followed him.

"Don't you feel a bit guilty?" Kiibo asked.

"Nope!" Kokichi replied, smiling. He was putting everyone's name back into the bowl. The two then went back to the living room. Their time in the closest was over, and of course everyone the teasing the two. 

"Alright since you forced Shuichi to pick from the bowl, I'm going to force you to do it now!" Keade said taking the bowl and handing it to Kokichi. He smiled cockily up at Keade.

"I'm so scared~" Kokichi snorted and picked a name. His face was slightly red, but hid it well.

"Well?" Maki asked, clearly this peaked her interest.

"Kiibo," Kokichi stated, and took the liberty to drag himself and Kiibo into the closest. 

"So," the two said in unison, their faces red as rose bushes.

"Fuck it," Kokichi muttered and leaned on Kiibo. Kiibo blinked and before he realized it Kokichi was inches from his face. 

"Kokichi!" Kiibo muttered surprised. 

"..right... should've expected that reaction," Kokichi shrugged it off, but clearly dying on the inside. Kiibo felt the same. It was his chance! He crashed his lips onto Kokichi for a very awkward kiss. They separated and Kokichi laughed. 

Kiibo twiddled his thumbs nervously, "I'm... I'm sorry."

"No, It's totally fine! That kiss... was just awkward as hell."

"... Can we do that again..?" Kiibo asked innocently.

Kokichi blushed then laughed. "Only for you kiibs."

The two kissed, properly this time. It was sweet, nothing more nothing less. Kiibo felt amazing, his feelings were resolved, and he got a potential boyfriend! For the rest of the time in the closest the two just cuddled.

"Alright you two time to get out," Keade said, giggling about something.

"Welp! Our time in heaven is up," Kokichi offered Kiibo a hand. He smiled and grabbed Kokichi's hand. The two left the closet happier than they've been in days.