Don't forget me

Kiibo woke up, the rays of sun shine beaming through the window, the robot smiled in the first time in a few days. Kokichi was still wrapped up in his arms, Kiibo blushed a little before carefully making his way out of bed. He was going to start calling the others for the get together Kokichi agreed to when a low grumble came from kokichi.

"K..kokichi!" Kiibo jumped whipping himself around to face the little gremlin.

"Kiibs... I'm not sure if it's ok to call the gang here, when majority of them have been taken by Junko. It just feels wrong ya know? Having half of a group."

So that women's name was 'Junko.' That women knew he was a robot, Kiibo shivered, he didn't even want to think how long she'd been watching him to know that. "Speaking of which, someone repaired my wires... Junko... had slice. Who was it? Miu?"

"No.. It was one of the ultimates. Kazuichi or something like that," Kokichi stated, waving his hand as if dismissing the ultimate like it was nothing. His purple eyes dull, just like the night that Kiibo came rushing over. The robot made it his goal to cheer up the tiny boy! But first, he required answers.

"What exactly happened when I blanked out? And... did Hajime tell you everything?" Kiibo said tilting his head slightly.

Kokichi put his arms behind his head, "Welllll! It's a long story so get comfy. That's IF robots can even get comfy- let me guess what you're gonna say next!"

"That robophobic!" The both said in unison. There was a moment of silence, then laughter. Maybe things were looking up for the better! "Well anyway! So, basically Hajime, Komeada, and a few other ultimates burst down the door and fought Junko. She got away," Kiibo gasped, "... turns out she captured the others who weren't with us. Except Himiko, she was the one who told Hajime."

"No! We need to save them! Hajime can't do that to us." Kiibo complained, he got a 'tsk' from Kokichi. 

"The whole memory thing was correct, he said he did it to protect us from Junko. He admitted that we WERE in a killing game, but the survivors from the first killing game saved us. He hasn't told us our ultimate talents. I can't believe he lied to me- er us." Kokichi shrugged, then tried to change the subject. "Anywho... are we going to call up the rest of the gang or what?"

"Didn't you not want to do that?" Kiibo asked, still processing what Kokichi just explained.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk! I changed my mind," Kokichi grinned, "OR you could say, I lied."

"Kokichi!" Kiibo whined.

"Fine fine. Just for you Kiiboy~" Kokichi joked, which resulted in Kiibo getting flustered. 

"Hey... Kokichi? Can you be serious for a moment," Kiibo asked, not completely aware of what he was going to say.

"As serious as a liar like myself can be." Kokichi smiled in return. Kiibo knew he was faking the entire time. He was going to settle this now.

"Kokichi. As your friend. I'm worried for you. All of this is stressful and I can tell that your putting up an act." Kiibo sighed, "I know we're about to be dragged apart, but please, don't forget me Kokichi."

"..." Kokichi sat there for a second before smiling, smiling without his dumb act. "Of course you stupid robot! I couldn't forget about you even if I tried!" Kokichi gave the robot a quick hug.

Kiibo laughed. "In this week you've hugged me more than you've hugged me ever!"

"That's because you're just a very huggable robot!" Kokichi pouted, giving Kiibo purposeful puppy dog eyes to mess with him. The little gremlin new all of Kiibo's weaknesses. One of them being the puppy dog eyes.

"S..stop making that face!" Kiibo blurted out, his face bursting with red. The robot quickly covered his face with a pillow. Kokichi laughed and pulled down the pillow from the robot's face.

"What? This face?" Kokichi said smirking devilishly. 

"You little gremlin!" Kiibo laughed, jumping ontop of Kokichi, practically hugging him to death.

"Kiibo.. I can't breathe!" Kokichi coughed out, Kiibo let go right away.

"I'm sorry!" The robot said nervously. 

"It's fine because it was you Kiiboy~" Kokichi smirked. "Anyway, let's call the others." Kiibo nodded and the two began to make calls to their friends. 

----------------------------------------

No art this time. sorry? I mean they're crappy anyway lol