Salty, very salty

Kiibo's eyes drifted open, his vision still slightly blurry. He turned to his side and noticed the boy who've he had been worrying about all night was gone. He slowly sat up before realizing that very boy was arguing with a very familiar person. 

(Didn't wanna finish it sowwy qwq)

Kiibo quickly realized it was Hajime that Kokichi was arguing with. Should he step in? Then Hajime noticed the very awake Kiibo on the bed, he smiled. Kokichi turned around and rolled his eyes, turning back around. Hajime angrily and sadly left the room. This must've been one nasty argument. Kokichi sighed and sat on the bed next to Kiibo.

"What was all.. all of that about?" Kiibo nervousily asked.

"What do you think it was Kiiboy?" Kokichi said smiling at Kiibo, anger clearly showing behind his smile. 

Kiibo frowned and twiddled his thumbs, "Hajime... found it what we know?"

"Wow! You're so smart Kiiboy~" Kokichi replied sarcastically. 

"... Come on Kokichi why are you so... more upset than usual?"

"Because Hajime decided that I have to move because Junko knows where we are! All our other friends have been captured, other than the ones who were with us."

"What!" Kiibo jumped and grabbed Kokichi so he'd actually look him straight in his eyes. "What about everyone else?! What about me?" 

Kokichi averted his gaze away from Kiibo. "Hajime decided thaaat friendships aren't important and is shoving us to complete opposite sides of the country."

Kiibo felt his metaphorical heart sink. Kokichi is his best friend he can't leave! "But who will I be staying with? I didn't have a fake ultimate parent before to be staying with!"

Kokichi sighed, "Kiibo give it up, just face it we'll never see eachother again."

Kiibo felt himself start to cry, "Kokichi you're my best friend! No!"

(I'm very lazyyy)"I'm sad too idiot robot!" Kokichi confessed, hugging Kiibo tightly

(I'm very lazyyy)

"I'm sad too idiot robot!" Kokichi confessed, hugging Kiibo tightly.

".... Let's make these last few days great! Let's gather the rest of the gang and relax." Kokichi nodded in agreement. 

Kiibo got up and laid down on the floor, silently wishing to cuddle the little gremlin again. Kokichi threw him a blanket and got into bed. 

"Hey... Kiibs" Kokichi murmured.

"Y..yes?" Kiibo asked

"Would you mind... I don't know... cuddling...?" Kokichi asked smugly looking at the flustered Kiibo. He only nodded in reply and wordless cuddled up next to Kokichi. Kiibo's face as red as a cherry. He frowned knowing that this would be the last time he'd cuddle Kokichi.