~ 1 ~

*Chans POV*

School camp.

Yay.

This was the best time of year, when Chans whole music department was forced to attend a two week trip in november that he oh just absolutely enjoyed.

He rolled his eyes as the same words once again repeated, just like every year, "this trip is compulsory!!"

*Felixs POV*

Felix lugged his red duffle bag, bursting at the seams, to the back of the medium sized school bus, struggling with his scrawny arms.

Looking around, he saw couples sitting ln eachothers laps uncomfortably, with no surrounding spare seats.

oh, the bus must not be big enough.

He then looked toward his friends, to unsurprisingly find Seungmin sitting on Hyunjins lap. His face was twisted and he didn't seem to be enjoying it much, but Hyunjin, smiling like a cheshire cat was obviously having a blast. Felix laughed.

Next to them was Jisung who was staring to felix eagerly. He patted the spot on his lap, ushering Felix to sit on his own lap, "come here Felix!". He happily ran over to his best friend and plopped into his lap.

Jisung let out a fake groan "Felix you're so heavy ugh"

"YA!!!" Felix screamed a little too loud.

"Felix! Jisung! Keep it down!" Oops. the pair laughed as they tried to give a sincere apology to their teacher.

He placed his bag near his feet and then got comfortable, laying his body against Jisungs front.

Seungmin 'ooohed' as he continued the whole ride, to make comments on how cute Felix and Jisung would look together. As a couple.

Felix laughed at the absurd idea but he peeked at Jisung and his cheeks were bright red, Felix decided not to question it and chatted with his friends.

*jisungs POV*

Jisung heard a vibration come from the front pocket of his oversized, black hoodie.

He looked at the message and immediately felt a blush rise to his face.

Minho: Why is he sitting on your lap. Tell him to get off and sit on the floor or something.

Minho: Oh and tell Seungmin that if he doesn't stop with the couple thing, someone is going to die by my hands.

It was obvious that Minho was upset. Jising was now starting to feel a little guilty for letting Felix sit on his lap in the first place. Only a little longer to go... Jisung sighed.

*Felixs POV*

It was around 6pm when the students had arrived at the camp site.

Felix stretched his arms as he lifted himself off Jisung's lap, "that was a long ride" he spoke with a yawn.

"Yeah...." Jisung mumbled back quietly, not meeting Felix's eyes "hey i gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." He spoke fast and walked away swiftly.

What was wrong with him?

Knowing his best friend, Felix decided that it was best to just leave him alone for now.

The students walked to their cabins, Seungmin, Jisung and Hyunjin sharing one, with Felix alone with two randoms. He didn't mind though.

Night fell and everyone was settling into their rooms.