Jake* Meeting In High School

I'm going to try and do more of these. This is how you and Jake Met in high school.

You walked into your 1st hour with your bag and looked around. You saw your crush, Jake Kiszka messing around with his friends in the back of the class. He turned around and caught your eye. He instantly stopped what he was doing and stared straight at you. You shook it off and sat in the front of the class. Your friends Katie and Zoey sat next to you with a smile. "Ya know, Jake's checkin' you out right?" Katie said. You shook your head, "No way he's looking at me. He's looking at one of you," you justified. Zoey turned around to see Jake still staring at you. "No, he's definitely looking at you, Y/n," she giggled.

"Would you guys stop it. Just drop it," you said frustrated. They both hushed up and smiled at each other. "Welcome to music studies class. Today we'll be discussing how music can effect out brain development," your history teacher said as he walked into class. Both you and Jake smiled wide. "Okay, to start the class, what's your favorite song? Raven," he called on a kid. "Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande," she answered. "Why do you like it?" He asked. "Well, it's just a good song. Nice beat," she answered his second question. "That's your reason for liking it? Okay, whatever," he mumbled under his breath. "Y/n, what's you favorite song?" You were excited to answer, "Star Spangled  Banner performed by Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock." The teacher looked a little shocked. "Why do you like it?" He asked. "You can feel his soul in that song. He gave it his all and didn't hold back, it was an incredible performance. His guitar playing skills are beyond anything I've ever heard," you said proudly.

"That's a legitimate reason to like a song," he went on to ask a couple more kids what their favorite song was. They all said something like Beyoncé. The whole class was spent talking about how shallow music can make you dumber while intelligent music with a meaning can make you smarter. It was clear to see who listened to shallow music in the class.

After the bell rang, you got up and started walking out of the classroom. "Hey, Y/n," you heard someone calling after you. You turned around to see Jake walking over to you. "Oh. Hey, Jake," you said blushing. "Can I walk you to your next class? I wanted to talk to you," he offered. You nodded your head. "So, Jimi Hendrix. You listen to that stuff?" He asked you as you started walking. "Yeah, all the time. George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Stephen Stills, all that," you smiled. "Great taste in music. I got a bunch of their records, if you ever wanna come over and listen to them," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'd love to. I'll bring a couple of mine," you said as you approached your 2nd period classroom. "Let me give you my number," he said leaning against the wall. You blushed again as you pulled out your phone. You opened it and pulled up your contacts. You hit add new and gave it to him. He put in his number and handed it back to you. "I'll see you around," he said walking away. You looked down at your phone to see his name. "Jake From Class". Like you wouldnt know which Jake it was.

Sorry I haven't posted in years