Preference* What He Likes In The Bedroom(SMUT)

I'll do more preferences about this later.

Josh

He loves eating you out

You were sitting in your living room chair reading a book on a lady day. You were so deep into your book you didn't hear Josh walk up to you. You felt something brush against your leg. You looked down from your book to see the floor. He was kneeling on the floor in between your legs, looking up at you with those beautiful eyes. "Hi, Joshua," you smiled as you turned your eyes back to the book. Suddenly his lips were pressed against the inside of your thigh. You were still consumed in your book. His mouth continued to move upwards, parting your legs. He lifted your skirt up to grab your underwear and pull them down. You finally looked back up to see him. "What do you want?" You asked him. "I want you, my love," He said softly against your skin. As he got closer, you felt the need to put your hands in his hair. Josh's tongue was softly pressed against your clit making you jump a bit. He ran his tongue down your slit, making you even more wet. You tugged at his hair making him moan into your core. He traced every inch of your before putting his tongue into you. You moaned and yelled letting him know you were close. "Cum on me, baby," he said putting two fingers inside of you. "Oh my God, Josh!" You practically yelled. He sped up his motions, making you cum around his fingers. "That's it, baby, that's it," he moaned. He licked up everything he possibly could before kissing your lips so you could taste yourself. You moaned into the kiss, breathing heavily. "God damn, I love you," you said breathless. "I know," Josh said smirking before pecking your lips again.

Sorry if it's short! I'll try and make the other ones longer.