Josh* ADHD

Your ADHD makes it so easy for you to get distracted. Josh knows you can't control it and he never gets upset or yells about it. But he could definitely live without it. (The italics are your thoughts.) And, yes. This is what goes through an ADHD person's mind. Believe me.

You were sitting on the couch, watching TV, trying to get out of your thoughts. Josh came walking out of the room and down hallway with a smile. "Y/n, I wanted to talk to you about something," Josh said sitting on the table in front of you on the couch. You paused the TV and sat up, giving him your attention. The straighter you sat, the more you needed to move. You started to bounce your leg to give you something to do. "So, me and the guys were thinking..." You started to space out immediately. You leaned a little to the left to see some guy on the paused screen.

"What kinda face is that? He looks weird. He kinda has my dad's eyes. Now that I think about it, most of the world has my dad's eyes. How do we so easily distinguish people's faces? There's billions of people on this plane and we can tell thousands apart even if they look the same. That made no sense. It's weird to think that, out of all those people, we think our 12 friends is a lot. Speaking of friends, how's Autumn doing? How's her dad's anger issues going? Haha, our dad's have the same name; Shane. Right back to talking about my dad. All started with the guy's face on the screen. Oh yeah, Josh is talking."

You shook yourself out of your thoughts, "I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" He looked at you in disbelief. "How  do you do it?" He asked you. "Do what?" You shot back. "How do you space out so easily? It's like a power," he shook his head. "Sorry, baby. I just can't focus today. I'll really try, can you repeat it?" He smiled grabbing your hand, "Yeah, it's fine. As I was saying," he continued, "me and the boys were talking about taking you on the tour with us." Your heart dropped and your leg stopped bouncing. He looked down in amazement, "Oh my God, it stopped." You smiled wide. "Yes, Joshua. I'll go on tour with you," you jumped forward to hug him. "Alright, I'll let them know you're coming," he kissed your neck softly.

I know this one's short but I just wanted to write something too keep you guys busy.
I am writing the Jake smut, but I keep getting distracted by more stories. This story was inspired by me... Can't stick to one thing at a time.