Jake* Falling In Love With The Bad Girl

The reader is a hard core chick whom Jake falls in love with. All takes place in high school.

It had been a stressful weekend for you, so you weren't too happy this particular Monday morning. You walked into the classroom with a black hoodie on and baggy jeans. You sat in the very back of the classroom to avoid getting called on for questions. You set your bag down on the floor and slumped over in your chair. You let out a groan as you threw your head back. You closed your eyes and put your head down on the desk.

Jake's P.O.V

I was having a bad day already so I wasn't really in the mood for all this school bullshit. I took my usual place in the back of the room towards the corner and started digging through my bag. While doing so, my pencil rolled on the floor. It ended up at the feet of the one and only Y/n Y/l/n. Yeah, she was cute and all, but she was aggressive. I slowly stood up and walked about 3 desks to the left before reaching her. I let out a small cough and tapped her shoulder gently. She gave a grunt, telling me she knew I was there. "Um, my pencil is under your feet. She bent down, never looking at me and picked it up. She reached back to hand it to me then put her head back down. When her hand touched mine, it was like sparking a fire. I hesitantly went back to my seat. I suddenly could not keep my eyes off her. What was happening?

We got through about 10 minutes of class before things got interesting. The guy next to Y/n started fucking with her, big mistake. He poked her side making her jump. She lifted her head and glared at him. "Touch me again and I'll rip your arm off and beat you with the bloody end," she said angrily. The guy just laughed and waited for her to put her head down again. He poked her sides, not knowing what was about to happen. Y/n turned her body while throwing a left hook at him. He moved back just in time to miss her punch. She stood up, grabbed her bag and walked out of the room, casual as can be. "Miss. Y/l/n! You're not allowed to leave!" The Teacher yelled. Y/n put her hand up and flipped her the bird before slamming the door behind her.

"Damn," I smiled, "she's the one."