Josh* Knocked Up

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE THOUGHT OF JOSH BEING A FATHER

You and Josh are a couple in high school, just about to graduate, when you get pregnant.

You dropped the test on the bathroom floor, sinking down the wall. "No, no, no, shit!" You started to cry. You were 4 months away from graduation and you were already pregnant. High school stereotype. You and your boyfriend of 3 years and best friend of 13 years, Josh, had always talked about having kids. But neither of you ever talked about having any this early.
You walked into drama class and set your stuff down. Josh wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on your shoulder, kissing your neck softly. You tensed up under his touch making his pulled back. "You alright, mama?" He asked. "Don't call me that," you just about yelled. He flinched a little. "What's wrong? I've called you mama since we were 5," he said confused. You just shook your head, turning around. "I can't tell you," you sighed. You knew you had to tell him at some point, but you were trying to push it as far into the future as possible. "You know you can tell me anything. I'm always here for you," Josh said rubbing the sides of your arms. "Can I come over to read lines?" He asked you. You hesitantly nodded your head. "Yes, but only reading lines," you specified while pointing a finger in his face. He chuckled, "Okay, darling. As you wish." He turned around, walking towards the stage. The whole class was rough, having to look at the father of your child who had no clue he was going to the father of your child.
You were sitting on your bed going over the script before Josh showed up. He opened the door to let himself in. He'd been here so many times, he just started walking in. "Y/n? Baby?" He called out making his way to your room. He opened the door and walked over to your bed. "Hey, Josh," you lazily smiled. "Do you wanna talk about why you were so upset today?" He asked. You shook your head. "Not at he moment. I'm sorry, love," you sighed rubbing his upper thigh. You both crossed your legs, facing each other on opposite sides of the bed. You both started to practice your lines. You weren't really paying attention as you were thinking about how to tell him.
"Rebellious subjects, enemies to peace,Profaners of this neighbour-stained steel,--Will they not hear? What, ho! you men, you beasts,That quench the fire of your pernicious rageWith purple fountains issuing-" You interrupted him. "Josh, I'm pregnant," you said quickly.

He stopped reading as his eyes darted up at you. "What?" He said making sure he heard you right. You put your elbows on your knees and your head in your hands and cried. Suddenly, Josh's arms were around your waist. He leaned his weight on you, forcing you to lay on your back. He buried his head in your chest and sobbed. You allowed his legs to get tangled with yours. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and sobbed with him. "I'm sorry, Josh. I know we didn't plan this," you apologized. "Why are you sorry, babe? I've always wanted kids. I just never knew how to bring it up," he smiled while the tears flowed. A wave of relief washed over you. "We'll do this together. I know we're only 17, but we're almost out of high school. A few more months and we're done. We'll be fine," he comforted you.

6 Years Later

You and your son, Noah, came walking in the front door after picking him up from the bus stop. Josh was leaning on the kitchen counter with a wide smile. "Hey, bud. How was your 1st day?" He asked. Noah shrugged, "It was alright. I missed you and mama." Josh 'aww'ed, "It'll get better, promise." Noah started walking upstairs to put his stuff away. "Hey, mama," Josh said pecking your lips, "I missed you today too." You rolled your eyes, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I've only been gone for 5 hours," you said. "Yeah, but that's too long. I need some serious lovin' tonight," he winked grabbing your ass. You bit your lip, suppressing the urge to moan.

You heard Noah's feet walking down the steps. Josh immediately turned your around and paced his hands around your waist. You rested your hand on his forearms. "I'm hungry," he said sitting at the counter with his arms resting in front of him. He placed his chin on the back of his hands. "I'm making dinner, sweetie," you smiled. "Ooh, pasta sounds amazing. What do you think, Noah?" Josh asked. He nodded his head tiredly. "Alright. Pasta it is," you smiled. How did you get so lucky to have these two amazing boys in your life?

Sorry if it was short.