Preference* Sneaking Around

This is how you guys are sneaking around.I don't even think the Jake one counts, but I wanted to write it.This story is everywhere.

Josh

As teens, you guys would sneak through each others windows at night. Your parents didn't approve of Josh, so you hid your relationship. The second he's through your window, he's on your bed attacking you with kisses. He doesn't care if you're asleep or not, he'll just come in and flop on your bed. His parents like you, but you still come through his window because they don't want you out late. (Second parents) You got caught by your parents one night coming through your window, but they didn't know you were at Josh's. They ended up finding out what was happening when they caught Josh going out your window. You guys got chewed out for a while, but your parents decided to just let it be. He ended up growing on them over time, now you think your parents like him more than you.

Jake

You were staying at Jake's, Sam's, and Josh's one night. You were sleeping on his couch because you feel asleep watching a movie. You woke up out of a dead sleep to the thought of Jake. Yeah, you liked him. But you were best friends. There's no way he thought of you that way. Well, only one way to know for sure. You stood up and walked over to Jake's room. You stood in front of his door, trying to push yourself into opening it. You gathered enough courage to open the door and walk in. The light from the hallway was enough to see him asleep in his bed. His arms were to the side of him like the Jesus Christ pose. He always did like having a big bed so he could stretch out. You gently closed the door behind you, walking over to his bed. You crawled into his bed and rested your head on his bicep. He rolled over and wrapped his other arm around your neck and pulled you close. He sighed as he kissed your head. You gasped, thinking he was sleep. "We have to talk in the morning," he said huskily. You nodded your head, snuggling farther into his chest.

Sam

This can either be a relationship or a friendship.
Your parent didn't want you hanging out with Sam because they know he's a pot head. (Nothing wrong with that lol) This can be either a relationship or just a friendship.You use to tell your parents your friend, Claire, was going to pick you for youth group. But of course, it was Sam. You guys would go hangout at the park, go to the movies, and duh, smoke weed. But you came home high one day, thinking your parents would still be gone. Your parents knew right away who was to blame. They called Karen and Kelly but his parents ultimately waved it off. They knew Sam meant no harm by it, you guys were just being kids. You parents never did stop you guys from hanging out though. They eventually gave up after a year of keeping you guys separated.

Danny

You guys started off by just having casual sex as friends. So you didn't really feel like telling the boys. No need to if things weren't getting serious. So for about 3 months, you had to sneak out the back door when the guys came over. The guys knew something was up when you were walking out of his front door and you ran into Josh. He asked what you were doing. The only thing you could think of on the spot was you needed to use his record player. You worked at a record store where you could use multiple record players. You guys decided to come clean when things started getting a little more serious. You started hanging out more and seeing just each other. You knew you had to make it official, so you told the boys. None of them were surprised even a little.