Preference* What He Likes In The Bedroom (SMUT)

Preference

Sam

He loves your nipples

You were in the living room watching your favorite movie. You were snuggled into Sam's side, leaning your head on his shoulder. His arm was draped over your shoulders, drawing patterns on your arm. You felt his hand start to shift, slowly making its way to your waist. He drug his arm up your torso, stopping at your chest. Sam started to grope your breast in his hand. You moaned softly, but quickly caught yourself. You knew if Sam heard you, you would never be able to watch the rest of the movie. "Oh, so you like that, baby girl?" He chuckled. He continued to kneed with his hand as he put the other one on your other breast. You leaned into him, giving up on the movie. There was no point in trying to watch it now, Sam knows you're turned on. He moved his hands under your shirt and grabbed both of your bear breasts. He put his thumb and middle finger around your nipples and rolled them. You reached back and put an arm around Sam's neck, gently tugging his hair. "Sammy," you moaned. He lifted up your shirt as he shifted off the couch. You leaned on the back of the couch, tangling your hands in Sam's hair. He leaned into your chest, kissing the valley between your breasts. He made his way up to your nipples and took one into his mouth. You arched your back as he sucked harder. He continued to kneed the other one while nipping at the one in his mouth. "Fuck, Sam. I need you," you groaned impatiently. "Well, it's gonna have to wait until after dinner," he said smiling. He quickly got up and walked to the kitchen. "I'm making noodles, want some?" He asked. You glared into his soul. "Fuck you. Nothin' but a tease," you said walking into the kitchen with him. He grabbed your hips and set you on the counter, resting his hands on your hips. "Oh, I'll show you teasing later," he said in a deep, husky voice. You rolled your eyes jokingly. "This is what I'm talking about; always with the 'later's," you said trying to agitate him. "Ya know what? Fuck dinner," he kissed you roughly, picking you up. You were definitely teased that night...