Jake* Parties

I know I'm doing a lot of Jakey stories lately. Sorry if you don't like them, but I think I'm in his lane this month. I'mma swerve into Josh's lane next probably.

You see your best friend and your boyfriend kissing at a party. You go to the bathroom to cry and find Jake. He comforts you.

"Come on! Don't be such pansy. It's one night, have fun," your friend Madison said trying to persuade you. You groaned over the phone, throwing your head back. "Fine. One night. Where's it at?" You asked. She squealed in response, "Josh Kiszka's house. You remember him?" You sighed, "Yes, I remember Josh. Me and his twin dated for a year." She laughed, "I know, I'm messing with you. Who knows, maybe you and Jake might. . ." You gasped, "No, Mady. I have a boyfriend. Me and and Jake are over." She protested, "But you guys were so cute together! Ughh, no fun."

You found yourself getting ready an hour later. You slipped on a loose AC/DC t-shirt and some old jeans. You matched it with your solid black Doc Martins. You quickly did your hair and makeup and grabbed your phone and wallet. With that, you left your house. You locked the door and started walking. Sure, you had a car. But you enjoyed walking places if you can, gives you time to think.

After about 25 minutes of walking, you started to approach the house. It was big and there were lots of people. Lights, music, and beer. Yup, you were at the Kiszka's. You walked up to the front door and opened it. You were greeted with a familiar smile, Jake's smile. "Y/n. Hey," was all he was able to say. It has been a while since you've seen him and you have changed a bit. "Wow to you, Jake. You look amazing," you said complimenting his outfit. "Thank you. It's just something I had in the closet," he said blushing. It got quiet as you realized this was the 1st conversation you guys have had since the breakup 6 months ago.

"Well, I got a friend to find," you said cutting the silence between you both. "Yeah, of course," he said stepping aside. You shuffled past a horde of people to try and find your friend. She was standing in the kitchen searching for a cold beer in the fridge. "Madison," you called. She stood up straight and smiled at you before hunching over again to look for beer. "Ah ha! Score," she said picking up two beers and handing you one. You thanked her as you took it.

Jake came walking in the kitchen behind you, "Excuse me, Love," he said as he walked to the table. You knew he meant nothing by it, it was a nickname even before you got together. He grabbed the entire bottle of Jack Daniel's. "How many people can't use their legs to grab themselves a shot?" You asked. "Oh, no. I was gonna go drink this," he said walking back into the living room. You turned back to Mady with wide eyes. "Oh my God, he's-" You started before you were cut off. "He's hotter than he was last time I saw him," she admitted. "I was gonna say he's drinking a lot tonight, but okay," you finished.

You felt hands wrap around your waist and hold you close. "Hi, baby," you boyfriend whispered in your ear. "Hi, Jesse," you said as he kissed your neck. You pulled away to turn around and wrap your arms around his neck. His short blonde hair and blue eyes were a nice change from Jake's long brown hair and dark eyes. It's not that you didn't love the way Jake looked, you just needed to get away from it for a while. He leaned down to kiss your lips. As you parted, you drug him to the living room to dance. You, Mady, and Jesse danced for a bit before your beer was gone. "I'm gonna go get another, I'll be back," you told them as you walked away. You went to the fridge and pulled out a beer that looks like it was just put there.

You opened it and took a sip. You just about spit it out when you saw Mady and Jesse kissing. You were frozen. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and his around her waist. You tears threatening to spill were enough to snap you out of it. You made your way to the stairs as fast as you could. You stomped up the steps and went right to the bathroom. You opened the door, walked in, and locked it behind you. You slid down the door sobbing. You cried into your hands for a second before you heard a voice. "It'll be okay," it echoed. You looked up in surprise. "God?" You asked confused. The voice chuckled, the curtain being pulled back.

Jake was laying in the bathtub, pretty drunk might I add. "Jake? What are you doing?" You asked. "I wanted to get drunk alone, but there's people screwing in my room. So," he said gesturing to the bathroom. "What are you doing? Why the tears?" He asked taking a swig of the bottle. "I thought-" you tried to talk but you sobbing stopped you. Jake motioned for you to get closer. You stood up from the door and walked over to the tub still crying. He grabbed your hand to help you get in. You put a leg on either side of him and laid your head on his chest. "I thought I could trust them. Everyone I've dated has cheated on me," you said into his chest.

"I never cheated on you, baby," he said stroking your hair. "Well, everyone but you," you corrected yourself. "He didn't deserve you. This isn't on you," he whispered. You sobbed harder and he hugged you tighter. After a few minutes of crying and Jake comforting you, you spoke up. "Thank you for being here for me," you sighed. "I'll always be here for you. Don't forget that," he responded. "You can stay here, if you want. Would mind having another body in my bed," he went on. You smiled and blushed at the though of it. He always had that effect on you even if it was nothing sexual. You lifted your head to look at him. "I'd like that. You're the best, Jake," you said putting your head back on his chest.