Sam* I'm Sorry

You and Sam are best friends but things get complicated.

Sam was sitting on your bed, waiting for you to come out of the closet. You walked out with a short black dress in your hands. "Ooh, I like that dress," Sam said grabbing it out of your hands and holding it up. "Do you think he'll like it?" You asked. "Of course. Even without the dress, you'll still look stunning," he convinced you. You pulled a nice bra out of your drawer to change into. You and Sam have been best friends for 10 years now, so you were pretty comfortable with him. You turned around to face away from Sam to change your bra. "I've seen your chest before, ya know," Sam laughed. "I know, but I didn't know if you would be uncomfortable," you laughed throwing your bra into the hamper. You heard him get off the bed and walk over to you. You felt Sam's fingertips gently touch your waist as he pressed his lips to your shoulder. "You could never make me feel uncomfortable, Y/n," he said softly. You were frozen.  You did like him but you never wanted to admit it. He wrapped his hands around you, working his lips up to your neck. You still didn't move. "Are you ok?" He asked pulling back. There was a pause before you answered. "I think you should go, Sam," you almost whispered. He stayed still before quickly pulling away from you. He grabbed his jacket off the bed and walked out of your room. He slammed the door behind him in anger. You looked down and let a tear slip. You Did love Sam, but you never knew he felt the same. Your reaction was just out of pure shock. You threw your dress against the wall with a yell.

Sam's P.O.V

I put my hand on the door knob, about to walk out. I heard her yell then she started sobbing. I paused, thinking about turning back. But I continued to walk out of her house. The drive home was bad. It was filled with tears and angry screams. I wiped my face before getting out of my car. I stepped out of the car and closed the door. I walked into mine, Josh and Jake's house trying to avoid them. But, just my luck, they were both sitting in the kitchen right in front of the door. "Hey, Sam- " Josh stopped talking and scrunched his eyebrows, "are you ok?" I shook my head, deciding to tell them. I sat down at the counter and sighed. "I tried to tell Y/n that I liked her, but she rejected me," I said. "What!?" Josh yelled causing me to jump back. "She's obviously in love with you! What the fuck," he said putting his hand on his hip and a hand on forehead. I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Jake laughed in my face, "How did you not figure it out?" I shook my head, "But then why did she reject me?" Josh stood up and walked over to the key rack. "I don't know, but I'll fix it," he said grabbing his car keys. Me and Jake looked at each other confused. "Just trust me," he said walking out the door.

Y/n's P.O.V

Your date had just pulled up waiting for you to walk out of your house. You locked the door and walked to his car. Suddenly, Josh's car pulled up behind the car with a screech. He jumped out of the car and rushed over to the passenger's side. He grabbed your wrist and handed your date $20. "Sorry for the inconvenience," Josh smiled. You date looked confused but drove off anyway. "Josh, what the hell are you doing?" You asked frustrated. "Get in the car," he demanded. You hesitantly got in the car and buckled up. "Alright, Josh. What's happening?" You asked. "You and Sam need to talk. Now," he said seriously. "What are you talking about?" You asked, knowing exactly what he meant. "Sam told us," he said plainly. You arrived at the house to see Jake standing outside the door with his arms crossed. You stepped out of the car, "Am I in trouble, mom?" You joked. Jake opened the door to reveal Sam standing behind it. You say how hurt and upset he looked. You realized just how much you loved him in that moment. You walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He put his arms around your back and heavily sighed into your hair. "I'm sorry I've been such an asshole all these years. Even though I was going on dates with other guys, you were still there for me. God, I love you, Samuel," you started to cry. "I love you too, baby. I always have and I always will," he sniffled.