Josh* Proposal

You think you, Jake and Sam were just going on a hike. Josh shows up at top and proposes.

You were in the kitchen at 4am looking in the fridge. You grabbed a yogurt and closed the fridge, satisfied with your findings. Just as you opened it, your front door swung open. Jake was standing there smiling at you. "Get your shoes on," he said holding onto the door handle. "Why?" You asked. "Just get your shoes on," he said before walking outside. He stopped to look back,"Oh, and grab a water bottle." You had no clue what the hell was happening but you still went with it. You trusted him with your life, so you weren't too concerned. You put on your tennis shoes and grabbed your yogurt.

It was still pretty dark outside, but the sun would be up soon. You walked out to Jake's car which was parked in your drive way. Jake was sitting in the driver's side with the car running. Sam was in the front seat smiling and waving. You smiled and got in the back of the car. You put your hand on Sam's shoulder and gently shook it. "Good to see you, Sammy," you said smiling wide. He turned around to look at you, sitting on one of his legs. "So, what's new with you?" He asked leaned his elbow on the center console with his chin in his hand. "Not a whole lot. Just being lazy around the house," you sighed. "Sounds like fun," he chuckled. "Where's Josh and Danny?" You asked. "Danny's busy and Josh's is still at the studio. We had nothing to do, so we decided to drag you along for a hike," Jake said backing out of the driveway.

It wasn't long before you guys were close to the middle of nowhere.

"Please don't murder me. We can talk this over," you panicked sarcastically. You all laughed stepping out of the car. You all grabbed a bag and started climbing the peak. After 20 minutes of laughing and taking pictures you were at the top. The view was amazing, it was so high up. "Wow," you whispered looking down. You turned around to look at the boys. They were already taking stuff out of the bags and setting them on the ground. Sam laid down a blanket and 4 pillows. "Why 4? There's only 3 of us," you stated. He just smiled as he pulled out a camera. You looked around confused. "Jake what's happening?" You asked.

You saw Josh out of the corner of your eye walking up the hill. You smiled as he walked up to you. "Good morning, babe," you said putting your hands around his waist. He placed his hands behind your neck. He pecked your lips and whispered good morning in your ear. You felt something touch your thigh as he hugged you. "I know you're excited to see me, but damn," you quietly laughed to him. He pulled back getting on one knee. You covered your mouth and started to cry. He pulled the small box out of his pocket and opened it. It was the most beautiful ring you had ever seen.

"Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, will you do me the honers of becoming Mrs. Kiszka?" He asked getting teary eyed. You started to cry but looked up to stop the tears. You looked back at him when you felt like you wouldn't break down. "Yes, Joshua. I'll marry you," you said reaching out for him. He engulfed you in a hug, sobbing into your hair. "God, I'm so lucky to have you," he said with a voice crack. He pulled back looking in your eyes. You wiped the tears away from his eyes, not noticing the tear streaming down your face. He chuckled drying your cheeks. He pulled the ring out of the box and put it on your ring.

You heard a bunch of clicks from the side of you. You looked over to see a bunch of polaroid's falling to the ground. They had been taking pictures the whole entire time. They woo'ed and cheered at you guys. "I'm so happy you guys found each other," Jake said getting emotional. "Oh my God, is that a tear I see?" You asked. "No! It's- fuck off," he said turning around. Sam just laughed as he picked up the photos. "I love you," Josh said. "I love you too," you smiled.