Danny* I Really Do Love You

This story was inspired by Peach Scone by Hobo Johnson. Listen to it while reading. It's great.

This is kinda similar to the last Sam story but oh well. Danny has the biggest crush on you but you already have a boyfriend. He does whatever's best for you no matter how much it hurts him.

You walked into the Kiszka house after your date, the same as always, but something felt off. Josh, Jake and Sam were sitting on the couch passes out in front of the TV, but Danny was nowhere to be seen. They're all usually there to hear about how it went. You took your shoes off and closed the door. You walked over to Josh who was asleep on the arm of the couch. You gently shook his shoulder, "Hey, Josh?" He took his head off the arm and looked up at you with tired eyes, "Yeah?" He asked. "Where's Danny?" You looked around. He pointed to the bedroom door across the living room while putting his head back down. "Night, Josh," you said pushing his hair out of his face. He gave a gentle smile with his eyes closed. You walked into the bedroom to see that the lights were still on. Danny was sleeping on top of the blankets with his clothes still on. You could see he had been crying due to the redness of his face. You sat on the edge of the bed and put a hand on his face, wiping the tears. Danny woke up slowly, placing a hand over the top of yours and rubbed your hand with his thumb. "How was your date, princess?" He sat up. "Kinda lame. He wasn't too much fun," you chuckled. "No one will ever be good enough for you," he smirked looking down. You giggled at the compliment but stop to ask a question. "Why were you crying, Danny?" You asked. His smile faded. "It was nothing. Just listening to a sad song," he lied. You knew he was lying but you knew if you pressed too hard he'd just get angry. "Oh. Well, don't listen to sad songs too often. I need my happy Danny," you smiled, rubbing his arm. You got up to leave but he grabbed your wrist. "Hey, do you mind staying in here with me tonight?" He asked. You nodded your head, "No problem. Are you okay?" He nodded, "Yeah, everything's fine. I just wanted some company." You smiled walking to your room. You got changed into your shorts and your t-shirt before returning to his room. He was already under the covers, waiting for you. You quickly noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. You could only hope he wasn't wearing pants. You had always had a crush on Danny, but you never acted upon it because you knew he didn't feel the same. You were just friends so you tried to shove it to the back of your mind. You turned off the lights and crawled into bed. You laid on your side of the bed with your back turned to him. "Good night," you yawned. "Good night," he whispered. You were only asleep for what seemed like a short amount of time before you awoke up freezing. You were still wrapped in the blankets but were shivering. You looked over at Danny who was in boxers back on top of the blanket with the fan on. Your chattering teeth must have woken him up because he rolled over to look at you. "You cold, love?" He asked laying on his side. You nodded your head putting your ice cold hand on his cheek. "Oh my God. Come here," he said getting under the covers and pulling you into his body. He wrapped his arms around your body and rubbed your back. You were pressed tightly against his warm chest. "How are you always so hot?" You asked giggling. "Because you warm my heart," he said with a sigh. "I love you too, Danny," you smiled against his skin. Suddenly, Danny's fingers were hooked under your chin, forcing you to look up at him. "I love you, Y/n. With all my heart, and you better know it," he said in all seriousness. You got the courage to lean up and connect your lips. He was taken by surprise so he didn't kiss back right away making you pull back. "Oh God, I'm sorry," you said embarrassed. You started to get out of bed to avoid any further damage. "Hey," he stopped you by grabbing your hips. You were pulled back to the same spot. "No need to apologies. I just wasn't expecting it, that's all. I really do love you, baby," he smiled. He reconnected your lips gently, taking his time moving his lips. He pulled back then pecked your lips a last time. The rest of the night consisted of you and Danny sharing favorite memories of each other and how you both knew you liked the other person.

Sorry if the ending kinda sucked, I tried. It's 12:30 in the morning. Good fucking night.