Preference* Showering

Preference about what takes you guys so long in the shower.

Josh

You guys both aren't morning people, so when you shower you both end up falling asleep on each other.

"Josh, pass the shampoo," you mumbled incoherently. Josh, still not even opening his eyes all the way, handed you the conditioner. You put some in your hand and noticed it looked off. You looked up at josh who looked in your palm and shrugged. You shrugged with him and continued to put it in your hair.

Time lapse 20 minutes

"Guys! I need to pee!" Jake shouted pounding on the door. You and Josh both woke up simultaneously, startled. "Damn it, we feel asleep again," Josh sighed.

Jake

You guys just enjoy holding each other and enjoying the other one's company.

"Jake, I'm gonna jump in the shower," you said walking into the bathroom. "I'll join you," he gave a loving smile. You both got undressed and got in the shower. You stood facing the warm water. Jake put his hands on your arms and kissed your shoulder softly. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. You leaned your head back with contentment. "Good morning, love," Jake smiled against your skin. "Good morning, baby," you smiled. You guys never wanted to let go of each other.

Sam

You guys practically only use the shower for fucking.

"I'll be out in a second, Sam. Just let me wash off," you said closing the door. Sam jumped off the bed and rushed to the door. He grabbed the door and swung it open. "Without me? I don't think so," Sam said ruffling his eyebrows. You giggled at him as you removed your clothes. Sam shed his clothes and threw them at the hamper. He smacked your ass as you stepped in, causing you to squeal. The second you were both in all the way, he slammed you against the wall. He kissed your lips hungrily, working his way down to your chest.

Time Skip 20 minutes

You both walked out of the bathroom, smiling from ear to ear. "Fuck, I'm gonna be late for work!" You yelled looking at the clock. "Shit. I'm sorry, babe," Sam said scratching his head. "It's ok, I'm not going to be too late. So I might still have a job at the end of the day," you chuckled throwing your clothes on.

Danny

You guys are dorks in the shower.

Danny put some shampoo in his hand and started running it through your hair, massaging your scalp. You giggled as it gave you chills. You turned around and rinsed it out. "Come down here," you told Danny as you put the shampoo in your hands. He got on his knees to allow you to reach the top of his head. You worked it through his long, black, curly hair, making sure not to miss any spots. Your twirled it on his head so it resembled a cone. You giggled for a few seconds before he caught on to your laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked chuckling. You just continued giggling. He stood up and opened the curtain. Danny looked in the mirror in front of him and laughed. You spent almost the entire shower doing random shit like that to the other person.

I know these are really short but I'll try and post whenever I have time.